4-team playoffs have no business in a WIS Sim Topic

Being from Nebraska, the only thing I wish is that they would have joined the B10 twenty years earlier. I do miss the rivalry with OU, though.
9/2/2014 10:11 PM
Posted by starfinder77 on 9/2/2014 10:11:00 PM (view original):
Being from Nebraska, the only thing I wish is that they would have joined the B10 twenty years earlier. I do miss the rivalry with OU, though.
The Texas rivalry was more important to OU.  They can rot.

And back on track ... anyone think WIS will implement a 4-team playoff before we see them expand to an 8-team playoff IRL?
9/4/2014 12:42 AM
A four team playoff would be the most realistic way to determine if DePaul, Marquette, or some other eye- patch QB led Big East team (with a RB who runs Jerome Bettis style) was the best in GD.
9/4/2014 10:07 AM
WIS should at least make 1 new world with this new setup of a D1A playoff and put the right teams in the right conferences.. or at least the best they can
9/4/2014 3:00 PM
There are no excuses for Michigan this season. Too much talent, too many good coaches, Hoke has been here long enough for the excuses to end.
Coach Nuss was a huge hire, the offense has already been more well coached in a few months than the entire time Borges(so damn smart he was dumb) was there.
9/5/2014 3:52 PM
I don't see why WIS couldn't update to the new playoff system, would be fairly easy imo.  I'm not sure why they couldn't do a conference realignment at the same time.  Keep the game up to date, I think most D1A coaches would agree upon a playoff system and would help alleviate some of the arguing about who should have played for the NC.
9/6/2014 10:55 AM
◂ Prev 12
4-team playoffs have no business in a WIS Sim Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.