NL MVP Topic

Well, I'd answer on page 2 and then feel it not necessary to repeat myself on pages 3-60.
9/24/2014 5:18 PM
But what would that have to do with Edgar Martinez and his walk rate?
9/24/2014 5:21 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/24/2014 5:18:00 PM (view original):
Well, I'd answer on page 2 and then feel it not necessary to repeat myself on pages 3-60.
Well, you'd say you answered. But you'd never actually answer.
9/24/2014 5:45 PM
Well, I would answer on page 2, but you would then insist that I didn't and would keep repeating the question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on pages 3-60.
9/24/2014 5:49 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/24/2014 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Well, I would answer on page 2, but you would then insist that I didn't and would keep repeating the question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on pages 3-60.
You wouldn't. But you would post 600 times saying you answered.
9/24/2014 5:53 PM

Are we talking about Kenny Lofton and the HOF now?   Because that was fun.

9/24/2014 5:59 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/24/2014 5:59:00 PM (view original):

We can if you want. He's a borderline, at best, candidate who probably didn't get enough consideration.
9/24/2014 6:00 PM

Maybe we can work in some talk about the government eliminating the deficit by issuing more bonds? Because that was real fun.
9/24/2014 6:01 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/24/2014 6:01:00 PM (view original):

Maybe we can work in some talk about the government eliminating the deficit by issuing more bonds? Because that was real fun.
But I know you don't like to bring up stuff from the past, so maybe not.
9/24/2014 6:02 PM
I think Keny Lofton and Edgar Martinez should have a same-sex marriage at the HOF.  After all, what's the harm?  It wouldn't affect your marriage.  And it likely wouldn't affect either of their walk rates.
9/24/2014 6:27 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/24/2014 6:27:00 PM (view original):
I think Keny Lofton and Edgar Martinez should have a same-sex marriage at the HOF.  After all, what's the harm?  It wouldn't affect your marriage.  And it likely wouldn't affect either of their walk rates.
I don't have a problem with that. Do you?
9/24/2014 6:49 PM
I believe my opinion about that topic was stated very clearly in a previous thread.  Don't tell me you don't remember what it was.
9/24/2014 7:28 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/24/2014 7:28:00 PM (view original):
I believe my opinion about that topic was stated very clearly in a previous thread.  Don't tell me you don't remember what it was.
I don't know why you're so coy with your opinions. You brought the topic up, it seemed like you wanted to talk about it.
9/24/2014 7:38 PM
No.  I was mocking you.

Sad that you have so little self awareness about how you're perceived here.
9/24/2014 7:53 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/24/2014 7:53:00 PM (view original):
No.  I was mocking you.

Sad that you have so little self awareness about how you're perceived here.
I give no ***** about how you perceive me. One guess as to how I perceive you?
9/24/2014 7:56 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
NL MVP Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.