Strange goings on during recruiting Topic

In D3 Heartland Conference in Wooden, my cousin and his dad (obviously my uncle), my brother, my dad, and me are all in that conference.  I am the one that does the most reading and questions in these forums, as some of you may recognize my name.  So, yes we all help each other when it comes to questions, ideas, and tips (that may or may not work).  Trust me though, when it comes to games, we are trying to beat each other!

We haven't ran into like recruits yet, seems like the closer schools are always on different cycles (ie recruiting bigs vs recruiting guards).  I do know this much though, this was one of my better recruiting classes (a lot of blue  ), but I did have a backup PG that was considering my brother closer to signings when I wasn't sure if I was going to get my main PG (had to battle a D2 SIM AI as some of you may remember).  Better believe if I didn't get him I was taking my bro's recruit!!!  Besides being fair in the game, I know how competitive these four men are, no way I am letting my guard down so they can have a recruit that I want as well!!
9/23/2014 2:34 PM
Posted by terps21234 on 9/23/2014 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by llamanunts on 9/22/2014 12:17:00 PM (view original):
I haven't looked at the schools in question.  I'm figuring one (or both) of two things is true:

1. The guy's kind of a dummy.

2. He didn't expect the recruit to consider the second team based solely on scouting trips.

Why would he send scouting visits with the second team?  Wouldn't his first team have the scouting info or FSS views?  If first team was low on cash and couldn't afford scouting visits to determine high/high, etc.. and he used his second team, who had more money, to get SV than that is cheating.
You answered your own question.  That could be why he was doing it, and that would be cheating.  I wasn't implying otherwise.
9/23/2014 5:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
Strange goings on during recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.