Thanks guys. I didn't put alot into him and didn't pay attention leading up to 8 pm signing period. Now I know at least do home visit every cycle. Same prestige by the way.
10/20/2014 6:50 PM
I'd be interested to see the implementation of 'commitments' in recruiting. Instead of seeing 'very tight' what if WOTS said a recruit was 'committed' to an institution? What if he could still be recruited but the coach doing the 'poaching' might lose credibility or loyalty points with other current recruits or future recruits? What if getting a kid to break a commitment gave you a boost with other current recruits or future recruits? Or, what if getting a kid to commit before signing period meant that other coaches couldn't recruit him?
10/20/2014 8:23 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.