Season 77, D3 Topic

Bullman, win or lose, I really like your team. No really good way to defend your team, or exploit a weakness. You really did a great job building your roster so that both your inside and outside games compliment each other. Good luck tonight, and congrats on a great season.
12/23/2014 11:33 PM
Thanks Bob, good luck to you too.  To be honest, I got lucky with a few of the guys, the improvement that a few of them made was just off the charts.
12/24/2014 12:03 AM
Congrats Bullman. You left no doubt you are the best team. Great job!
12/24/2014 6:13 AM
Thanks Bob. You had a great run.
12/24/2014 11:01 AM
Season Ending Stats:

onedrive.live.com/redir
12/24/2014 11:25 AM
Posted by bullman17 on 12/24/2014 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Season Ending Stats:

onedrive.live.com/redir
Can I ask what your equation for calculating a player's PER is?  I use an adjusted one I found here when making my spreadsheets, but I'm always looking for ways to improve my statistical analysis.
12/24/2014 10:07 PM
I use the actual Hollinger formula, but I think the adjusted formula usually ends up being pretty close to the same.
12/24/2014 10:44 PM
LOTS of coaching changes this time around.  Rupp D3 will definitely being seeing some new champions over the next few seasons I'd imagine.  At the same time - there are some really long time coaches sticking around.  It will be interesting to see who rises to the top consistently.
12/29/2014 11:50 AM
Coaching Moves:

Coach NewTeam OldTeam MoveType
bigsprtsfan1 Grove City
New
brady852 Oglethorpe
New
cleoh Occidental
New
cornfused Colorado
New
dopalka Piedmont
New
dshook30 Southwestern
New
franklin6464 Eureka
New
ginniebgood Hiram
New
icisar Allegheny
New
jhevans Blackburn
New
jlonardo Castleton St.
New
joecool1 Louisiana
New
nate81dog Maranatha Baptist Bible
New
pat55 Illinois Wesleyan
New
reezlerod N. Carolina Wesleyan
New
reigny UMass, Boston
New
riceformvp Fitchburg St.
New
robinsmd U.S. Merchant Marines
New
steviescott Widener
New
the0nlyis Wittenberg
New
usapresident New Jersey City
New
wolfman44 Susquehanna
New
wyoboy Thiel
New
xlixer Emmanuel
New
zacharywilso Dubuque
New
afreck24
Adrian Left
bfcook96
Stillman Left
carson333
Hendrix Left
clouseb
Buena Vista Left
darnoc29099
Wittenberg Left
discodave
Louisiana Left
dtm1500
Occidental Left
frankgrimes1
Penn St. Altoona Left
ggallagh
Denison Left
jerrodutoff
King's Left
jhoege
Eureka Left
jojoe
Emory Left
kbc167
Oberlin Left
kshrekler
Illinois Wesleyan Left
long_ge
Wabash Left
lynchmob1414
U.S. Merchant Marines Left
meandean2
Howard Payne Left
pepwaves
Hiram Left
pierreout
Lewis and Clark Left
pitino1
Ozarks Left
pitino2
Calvin Left
pseudochamp
Wooster Left
ricosuave21
Austin Left
sergei1991
Emmanuel Left
tim_buggie
Whitworth Left
zeuspole
Susquehanna Left
12/30/2014 8:14 PM
We lost pseudo......Ohio mourns.
12/30/2014 9:37 PM
holy smokes, I did not notice that frankgrimes1 and zeuspole, and tim_buggie all left.  Those were some serious long time coaches.  Definitely a new day in Rupp. 

And I noticed that our esteemed statistician - Bullman - was tempted to leave as well (don't do it!).  dtm1500 also had made a quick impact in his short stay.
12/31/2014 8:57 AM
I took over US Merchant Marines.  This is my first season playing the game. I'm looking forward to playing.  I hear I'm replacing a hell of a coach in Lynchmob.  Looks like I've got some big shoes to fill.
12/31/2014 5:58 PM
welcome robinsmd.  hope you enjoy it.  if you have questions, shoot me a site mail or post something on the board.  lots of guys will be happy to help.  
1/1/2015 12:56 PM
Posted by brianxavier on 12/31/2014 8:57:00 AM (view original):
holy smokes, I did not notice that frankgrimes1 and zeuspole, and tim_buggie all left.  Those were some serious long time coaches.  Definitely a new day in Rupp. 

And I noticed that our esteemed statistician - Bullman - was tempted to leave as well (don't do it!).  dtm1500 also had made a quick impact in his short stay.
It would have been a rash decision.  Not sure I want to drop an A+ team right now.  I have a team in Smith that I might move to D-1.  Have you tried D-1?
1/1/2015 2:27 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Season 77, D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.