Big Brother 3 -- Winner revealed Topic

I have decided that STALAGNA will get to make a speech-

an exit speech.
Psap will go to the Final 2 with me and make a final speech.

6/22/2015 10:17 AM
So psap has until Wednesday at 6 p.m. to make his Final plea to the Jury. Then golfpro has until 6 p.m. Thursday to make his. I will try and get the jury to pay enough attention to vote by Saturday.
6/23/2015 7:04 AM
Since golfpro is letting me make a speech, here it is: BOOOOOOOOO!

It was a good time while it lasted and I made it further than expected. Thanks for hosting the party, dubs.

6/23/2015 10:21 AM

Thanks to Golfpro for taking me to the finals.  I know it was a toss-up between Stalagna and I as the 3 of us worked together during the course of the game, and it just as easily could have been Stal who was deserving for a final spot as he won several challenges and played a really good game.

Dubs, thanks for putting together another fun game and quite good challenges once again.  Unfortunately no soccer despite playing during the Champions League, but it’s a fair trade as League of Legends did not make an appearance thankfully.  Well done dubs.

I worked with a few players along the way including dukez21, truedevil, and csudak.  Truedevil was a monster in the challenges and we cooperated down the stretch when numbers got thin.  Csudak was fun to have around, wish he could have stayed longer and the game is more fun when the players who are a threat to your existence are in the thick of it.  I think Casey and I kind of play with keep your friends close and your enemies closer kinda philosophy.  Someday soon we may bury our past and actually partner to the end.

Tubby and Pyt kept things on edge as well as they both did well for a while getting themselves into the swing vote position and making themselves a factor.  Having the alias nyaggie made it interesting and I enjoyed the intrigue.

In terms of who should win it – meh – we both played good games, and performed fairly equally on the challenges.  We were partners in a bigger partnership, and as I’ve stated before I enjoy playing the game more than the ultimate outcome.  Both of us are deserving as was Stal.  Frankly I think that truedevil played the best game of all as his back was against the wall time and again.  So any way the vote comes out the real MVP is Dubs for putting this on and allowing us to have fun while he put in all the work.

6/23/2015 10:46 AM
I'll keep it short. First off I would like to thank dublinuf for a job well done, I know I couldn't have done better all by myself.  It was full of good, fun challenges and most weren't overwhelming. I think an average challenge should require 20-40 minutes prep time as we all have other important things in life. I am glad there were no soccer or League of Legends challenges.
I am not going to tell you why I am more deserving than psap of winning Big Brother. I think he played a very good game but not necessarily better than myself, stags, or truedevil. As psap mentioned I do think truedevil went as far as he could go once he wasn't protected by a challenge win. He always did well in challenges but luckily we were able to outnumber his alliance and win a challenge when it really matterd.
My alliances in this game were psap and stalagna and we were lucky enough to make it to the very end- first time I have come this far. I also had some dealings with pokerdonk and dukez21. Dukez21 was supposed to come along with psap, stags, and I to the Final Four and from there it was going to be everyone for himself.
I may not have been the best at challenges but came up huge with two challenge wins at the end to solidify my spot in the final and to decide whom to bring along with me. I'm glad that UFC fight challenge got wiped out and that the US Open was the replacement one, that really help me out a lot.
To finish it up I had a blast playing it was tons of fun so thanks again dublin for doing this and thanks to all that participated.

6/24/2015 11:19 AM
This was a blast and I really hope to do it again. I stuck with the same alliance tell none of them were left then worked with psap. Dukez21 was working with everyone from the start just to be clear. He was in a alliance with us and you and everyone else from what it sounds like. I knew I was next out at the end but just couldn't win another challenge GG to all. 
6/24/2015 12:53 PM
Good luck in the final voting psap and golfpro, after reading both of your final speeches I not sure who I'm voting for, why should I vote for you?
6/24/2015 1:55 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/24/2015 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Good luck in the final voting psap and golfpro, after reading both of your final speeches I not sure who I'm voting for, why should I vote for you?
I guess best reason to vote for me is this- I think stags and psap are both strong players with psap being a little better than stags so I chose to go up against the best opponent either for better or worse so I beat the best or lose to the best I just really like really good competition whether on the golf course or here playing this game. That is all.
6/24/2015 2:40 PM
I think you should vote for who you think should win based on your own criteria.

Based on challenges - it was probably an even split -- i was more consistent, but golfpro did better towards the end.

On alliances -- i worked close enough with several players -- golfpro & stags ; csudak in the early stages when we both were afraid of each other ; dukez21 through most of the game - i will beg to differ on truedevil's opinion there and i think i was closer to dukez than anyone else though dukez would need to be the final authority on that ; with truedevil - i know he had stronger alliances early on, but when it came down towards the end i think i was closer to him than golfpro or stags.

Between you and i aggie?  Who knows what you think -- you hardly engage or return sitemails so making an effort with you is often futile though i always try.

So pick who you wish -- either choice is deserving as we both played the game well strategically and on challenges.
6/24/2015 4:00 PM
But the biggest question remains....
   what the hell happened to dukez21 and why did he disappear from WIS ?????
6/24/2015 4:02 PM
Yeah, which may provide a tie vote, potentially if he doesn't vote.
6/24/2015 4:14 PM
...and i believe tonight is the premiere of Big Brother 17 !!
6/24/2015 5:45 PM
Posted by psap on 6/24/2015 4:00:00 PM (view original):
I think you should vote for who you think should win based on your own criteria.

Based on challenges - it was probably an even split -- i was more consistent, but golfpro did better towards the end.

On alliances -- i worked close enough with several players -- golfpro & stags ; csudak in the early stages when we both were afraid of each other ; dukez21 through most of the game - i will beg to differ on truedevil's opinion there and i think i was closer to dukez than anyone else though dukez would need to be the final authority on that ; with truedevil - i know he had stronger alliances early on, but when it came down towards the end i think i was closer to him than golfpro or stags.

Between you and i aggie?  Who knows what you think -- you hardly engage or return sitemails so making an effort with you is often futile though i always try.

So pick who you wish -- either choice is deserving as we both played the game well strategically and on challenges.
psap the reason I don't engage in sitemail is really simple, I'm lazy
6/24/2015 5:50 PM
Posted by psap on 6/24/2015 4:02:00 PM (view original):
But the biggest question remains....
   what the hell happened to dukez21 and why did he disappear from WIS ?????
I'm still here. I just recently got a promotion at work where its forcing me to work 12-14 hours a day. Its a really exciting time because where I work is the largest consumer packaged goods warehouse in the world and were only 6 months in. Since its a startup I basically live and breathe my job and ran out of time for literally everything else. I really enjoyed playing but I just ran out of time to keep up with the challenges. Sorry I didn't explain myself while it was happening it was just a really hectic time for me and I had to step away at the time. I hope my absenteeism doesn't prevent me from getting to play again in the future.

As far as my alliances, I was put on the block right off the bat and since I didn't know anybody I just tried to gain intel by shooting sitemails to basically everyone. Out of that I gained an alliance with truedevil, psap, and golfpro to an extent. As the game wore on I felt it was in my best interest to remain loyal to psap but I made sure to get the opinions from golfpro and truedevil along the way as well. Funny how they were 3 of the final 4.

Unfortunately my personal life prevented me from competing until the end but congrats to you two on making it until the end.
6/25/2015 6:12 AM
Just waiting on stalagna's vote now.
6/25/2015 6:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27 Next ▸
Big Brother 3 -- Winner revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.