Paul Westhead Tribute League - Waitlist Topic

I say if your waiting for rubsny, i think you have waited plenty. Jcred is in already. For all you know he may not even realize that a spot has opened up for him.........meanwhile you have a guy banging on your door ready to go.....sitemail me that league # and lets get this thing underway!
1/3/2015 10:00 AM
Are you seriously waiting for a guy, who a week ago posted "I'm in" ....    Just so you know..Rubusny is indeed checking in with his Hardball Dynasty Leagues
1/3/2015 2:23 PM (edited)
Why is this league even private ? The only thing that making a league private accomplishes, is keeping owners out who really wish to be in.
1/3/2015 4:55 PM
Posted by flyingman on 12/28/2014 5:49:00 PM (view original):
rubnsly and jcred5, I went out of state for Christmas and haven't had a chance to check the forums in about a week. It looks like counting the people already in the league and the people ahead of you in the forums, we are full. I sent a sitemail to owners who haven't entered their team yet. If someone doesn't respond in 48 hours, I'll let you in. For now, I'll put you on the waitlist. We also have two owners who submitted more than one team: skypilot and gobigred. You may want to ask them if they would be willing to cede one of their teams to you.

Why do i have to wait more than 48hrs ? Is it because i show to much interest in your idea ?

1/3/2015 9:11 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Paul Westhead Tribute League - Waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.