Posted by aejones on 1/12/2015 12:56:00 AM (view original):
missing the first cycle is the worst, after spending time scouting states and getting everything ready (when you could easily have 36 hours to put actions down for the first cycle) and then missing that little two hour window because of life
Hoops Dynasty "IS" life............right?
1/12/2015 2:07 AM
Posted by mikvitu on 1/10/2015 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Ineligibles being able to go JUCO after they've committed annoys me. I don't see why his commitment should be less binding than any other recruits.
At the very least, I wish it was changed so that they'd notify you on say the 8 a.m. cycle on the final day of signings that they were going JuCo. That way, if you wanted to, you'd still have a day to scour the country and find someone else to sign or you could just accept the walk-on in his place.

Not sure what the solution would be though for JuCos who weren't considering anyone when that deadline rolled around. Maybe for those players you'd just have to wait until that night when recruiting ended to see if they decided to show up to campus or not, I don't know.
1/12/2015 2:11 AM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.