Revoking a Scholarship Topic

You can cut throughout recruiting period until players are signed, which is normally at 8 ET someday during recruiting.
1/24/2015 8:44 PM
Posted by obituaryconc on 1/24/2015 2:28:00 PM (view original):
Just want to let you all know that I will have 3 open scholarships next year at least which would put me at a max 6 open depending on how many I can fill with 1 or get a 4 year guy from one of the 3 I revoke. 
That's not a problem, honestly could be beneficial to have a super class to try to bump up your prestige early on. But even if you don't fill all 6 having that extra walk on money will benefit you. 
1/24/2015 8:58 PM
It's best to wait to cut until after recruiting starts because occasionally if you cut before recruiting, another player on your team will leave as well. Saw this happen to a conference mate at D2. He cut a scrub, and his best player sent an email saying he was leaving because the coach cut his "homie". That D2 player ended up on D1 boards. I don't think ( though not 100% positive), this would have happened if he had waited until recruiting started.
1/24/2015 9:49 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. That helps a lot. 
1/24/2015 11:30 PM
◂ Prev 12
Revoking a Scholarship Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.