The Babe - In Color Topic

Well, the home uniform thing was a little off.    That was what told me it wasn't in NY right off the bat.
1/30/2015 6:33 PM
I just took a closer look at your profile. I failed earlier to notice your efforts in HBD. That's something I haven't been willing to try.

Keep on posting. You stimulate a lot of worthwhile discussions.
1/30/2015 6:38 PM
Yeah, I've played HBD exclusively since it came out.
1/30/2015 6:51 PM
When I Colorized this photo with Photoshop Elements 10 I thought the photo was from 1929. Babe did pitch the last game the 1930 season for the Yankees vs the Red Sox at Braves Field.

Here is some of my other work I've done just for fun.  www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/ootp-mods-rosters-photos-quick-starts/227047-colorized-players-groups.html

2/1/2015 10:42 PM
Posted by thejuice6 on 1/29/2015 12:50:00 AM (view original):

Thought this was pretty cool...

If that ain't a "photo-shopped" pic of John Goodman (???) --->>> --->>> --->>>

... (?) ...

--->>> --->>> --->>> ...then why does the fat lady, about 15 rows back, resemble Roseanne Barr (???)

(&, also noted about 7 rows over, is either Roy Hobbs (?) --->>> or, that Sundance-Redford guy (?)... )

Have a nice February, EVERYBODY !!!...
2/1/2015 11:08 PM
◂ Prev 12
The Babe - In Color Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.