Who has the best chance to beat Kentucky? Topic

I'm not sure the better team won tonight, but I'm also not sure they didn't.  Two very good teams in a back-and-forth nail biter with both teams deserving to be called champions.  But only one team can claim that trophy and this year, in 2015, it's the Duke Blue Devils!!!!

Coach Mike Krzyzewski...........Best.  Of.  All.  Time. 

Period.

4/6/2015 11:43 PM
What I really disliked about the game though was that Bo Ryan didn't get to hoist up a well deserved D1 National Championship trophy.  He sure seems like a class act.  I wouldn't have a problem in the world sending my kid to Wisconsin to be taught by Bo Ryan.  Pure class.
4/6/2015 11:48 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 4/6/2015 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by whitey34 on 4/6/2015 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Emy please admit it 1 time! I'm right!!! We didn't need Okafor!!!
ya you just had the refs... that out of bounds was the biggest bs in recent memory.  3 point game and it shouldve been wisky's ball instead duke gets its back and makes it a 6 point play.  granted wisky sucked those last few minutes and didnt know how to play uptempo in the last few minutes those last 30 seconds were horrendous
Besides - it isn't as if Wisconsin was guaranteed a bucket if they got the ball back there anyway.
4/6/2015 11:48 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 11:45:00 PM (view original):
I'm not sure the better team won tonight, but I'm also not sure they didn't.  Two very good teams in a back-and-forth nail biter with both teams deserving to be called champions.  But only one team can claim that trophy and this year, in 2015, it's the Duke Blue Devils!!!!

Period.

Period!!!! He's now won in the 1 and done! 4 freshmen and 1 SR. Coach K is the best at adapting!
4/6/2015 11:49 PM
One of the better title games I've watched from a pure enjoyment standpoint speaking as a partisan of neither team.
4/6/2015 11:49 PM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 4/6/2015 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 4/6/2015 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by whitey34 on 4/6/2015 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Emy please admit it 1 time! I'm right!!! We didn't need Okafor!!!
ya you just had the refs... that out of bounds was the biggest bs in recent memory.  3 point game and it shouldve been wisky's ball instead duke gets its back and makes it a 6 point play.  granted wisky sucked those last few minutes and didnt know how to play uptempo in the last few minutes those last 30 seconds were horrendous
Besides - it isn't as if Wisconsin was guaranteed a bucket if they got the ball back there anyway.
For real.  What's to say Tyus Jones doesn't steal the ensuing inbounds pass, hit a three, and get fouled on the shot?  It's good to post that kind of stuff here because you can "What  If" it to death.  What if Okafor picks up his fifth foul before K can get him out of the game?  What if it's Big Frank who is in foul trouble and not Okafor and Winslow?  What if Justise Winslow hits the two free throws to put them up seven?  What if, when Duke was leading 23-17 in the first half, Matt Jones doesn't miss a wide open three and Duke goes up by nine at that point?  Maybe Wisconsin folds their tents right there.  Who knows?  You can't  "what if...." because you can do that for the rest of eternity.
4/6/2015 11:52 PM
Posted by whitey34 on 4/6/2015 11:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 11:45:00 PM (view original):

Period.

Period!!!! He's now won in the 1 and done! 4 freshmen and 1 SR. Coach K is the best at adapting!
See Whitey, we agree on a whole lot more than you think.  Tom Izzo seems top be about the only thing we agree to disagree about.  Relax man, fellow Duke fan here (BIG SMILE AFTER TONIGHT)!!!!   :^)
4/6/2015 11:54 PM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 4/6/2015 11:49:00 PM (view original):
One of the better title games I've watched from a pure enjoyment standpoint speaking as a partisan of neither team.
It was a VERY exciting game, at least from this Duke fan's standpoint.  My voice is gone from yelling, my hands are red and sore from clapping so much, the neighbors came over once to make sure we weren't killing each other or someone else because of how loud I was yelling during the game.  Told us they were ready to call 911.  True story.

4/6/2015 11:59 PM
Big smile for sure! I'm not against Izzo. I just know that Coach K owns him.
4/7/2015 12:00 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 11:59:00 PM (view original):
It was a VERY exciting game, at least from this Duke fan's standpoint.  My voice is gone from yelling, my hands are red and sore from clapping so much, the neighbors came over once to make sure we weren't killing each other or someone else because of how loud I was yelling during the game.  Told us they were ready to call 911.  True story.

You ain't kidding! I drank a lot of water trying to keep my voice. Good thing I watched it my parents house out in the country instead of mine in the city or I'd be at the local police department answering questions. lol.
4/7/2015 12:02 AM
Someone should demand that Tyus Jones take a physical too.  Make sure that kid is human because tonight he played like a cold-blooded assassin.  No emotion, no fear, just deadly. 

And goodness gracious I hope that somehow someone convinces Grayson Allen to stay for three or four years.  My goodness he'd be a special player.
4/7/2015 12:03 AM
Posted by whitey34 on 4/7/2015 12:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 11:59:00 PM (view original):

You ain't kidding! I drank a lot of water trying to keep my voice. Good thing I watched it my parents house out in the country instead of mine in the city or I'd be at the local police department answering questions. lol.
****, I live out in the country and my neighbors STILL heard me, ha ha!!!
4/7/2015 12:05 AM
Only ten turnovers ... Between BOTH teams.
4/7/2015 12:07 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 4/7/2015 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Someone should demand that Tyus Jones take a physical too.  Make sure that kid is human because tonight he played like a cold-blooded assassin.  No emotion, no fear, just deadly. 

And goodness gracious I hope that somehow someone convinces Grayson Allen to stay for three or four years.  My goodness he'd be a special player.
He's a product of hard work and coach k's coaching. Remember when he was in the dog house because he couldn't play D and would hog the ball in blow out time? Grayson worked hard and now he and Tyus carries the team.
4/7/2015 12:12 AM
I told my dad earlier that Grayson would need to be like Dawkins in 2010. Dawkins hit key 3s in championship as a freshmen off the bench.
4/7/2015 12:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13 Next ▸
Who has the best chance to beat Kentucky? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.