Who is answering the submitted tickets???????????? Topic

This is ridiculous. We have been trying to get missing owners replaced for 2 weeks. Our world rolled over March 6th and Spring Training started March 14th. We have two owners that have not signed in since January 29th and March 2. We sent them several site mails with no response.

I went out and found new owners to replace them and we cannot get it done. Our regular season started March 21st and it is ruining the 2 franchises. It will set them back at least a season or two. The got the worst coaches so players won't develop. The missed out on free agents. They do not have enough players at any level so fatigue and injury will become an issue, especially with pitching.

On March 19th, customer support said they were contacting the old owners and giving them 24 hours to respond. WHY? January 29th is not quite long enough, they need another 24 hours. It has now been 5 days since we have heard from customer service.

The lack of customer service here sometimes is absolutely horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

No updates or improvements to the game are bad enough, they could at least answer the submitted the tickets. There is a reason there is a drop off in people wanting to play this game. We have a number of owners that are thinking of leaving because they are fed up with what appears to be no attention to site or the programming.
3/24/2015 11:12 AM
It would be more effective to send a follow-up.    A couple of times a day if you're not getting a response.  I've never had trouble getting owners replaced.
3/24/2015 11:32 AM
Im currently trying to get an owner replaced and admin told me I have to get it in writing that they want to be replaced...so yeah, still waiting...
3/24/2015 11:51 AM
Posted by crabman26 on 3/24/2015 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Im currently trying to get an owner replaced and admin told me I have to get it in writing that they want to be replaced...so yeah, still waiting...
I would assume that the owner in question told you they wanted to be replaced, either in the World Chat, a trade chat, or a sitemail.  Just referencing that in your ticket should be sufficient.
3/24/2015 11:58 AM
I have sent follow up tickets. My point is I shouldn't have to submit a new ticket everyday to get something done. While we all the game, we do have to work, LOL. They are making money off of us, they have a job to do.........customer service.
3/24/2015 12:12 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 3/24/2015 11:58:00 AM (view original):
I would assume that the owner in question told you they wanted to be replaced, either in the World Chat, a trade chat, or a sitemail.  Just referencing that in your ticket should be sufficient.
So I sent a TC to all owners asking who is returning or not, this owner responded that he will not be returning and has had limited time due to personal issues. At this point he was trotting out (0) ML pitchers so I responded that I will find a replacement for him since it looks like his time is limited....and he hasnt logged back on since his initial response to even see my response to him.

3/24/2015 12:19 PM
Posted by crabman26 on 3/24/2015 12:20:00 PM (view original):
So I sent a TC to all owners asking who is returning or not, this owner responded that he will not be returning and has had limited time due to personal issues. At this point he was trotting out (0) ML pitchers so I responded that I will find a replacement for him since it looks like his time is limited....and he hasnt logged back on since his initial response to even see my response to him.

Unless he specifically asks you to replace him (which it doesn't seem that he has), I don't think you can do anything until he hasn't logged in for 14 days.
3/24/2015 12:40 PM
Awesome, problem just taken care of...thanks admin
3/24/2015 12:46 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 3/24/2015 12:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crabman26 on 3/24/2015 12:20:00 PM (view original):

Unless he specifically asks you to replace him (which it doesn't seem that he has), I don't think you can do anything until he hasn't logged in for 14 days.
Well maybe he sent admin a note as they just replaced him...
3/24/2015 12:47 PM
Posted by jwynkoop2424 on 3/24/2015 12:12:00 PM (view original):
I have sent follow up tickets. My point is I shouldn't have to submit a new ticket everyday to get something done. While we all the game, we do have to work, LOL. They are making money off of us, they have a job to do.........customer service.

Takes less time to type "Anything on this?" than it took with your first post.

I'm not disagreeing that they should respond in a prompt fashion but all of us has pushed something off to the side for "more important" stuff.    If you want it done, you follow up. 

3/24/2015 1:07 PM
Being cordial also helps...
3/24/2015 1:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"Who is answering the submitted tickets????????????"

A guy named Greg.  In his mom's basement.  He plays under the username MikeT23.  You'll get a quicker response in his "Ask the MikeT23" forum thread.

3/24/2015 4:19 PM
I was cordial, I even said PLEASE several times. And MikeT23, I had asked several times. In between my asking I wrote this post. Waiting 5 days for a response from them seems a bit much.

Funny thing, withing a couple of hours of writing this post, they finally did respond and did something about it.........................so maybe it is Greg in his mom's basement? I should have come here sooner.
3/24/2015 4:33 PM
I'd be very surprised if a post in the forum spurred action.    That would be a horrible precedent to set.
3/24/2015 4:45 PM
123 Next ▸
Who is answering the submitted tickets???????????? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.