Where are the Red Sox Fans? Topic

Are they OK?

Can somebody check on them?

5/11/2015 8:12 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Still here....

1. The BoSox are bad right now.  BAD.  Thought that the hittin' would be good-great this season.  It hasnt been.  Thought the pitching would be middle of the road, good enough with their bats.   Well, that hasnt quite worked out.

2. Pats - really......"probably" deflated balls.....whatever.    Yeah, the "probably" did do it.   Stop 'em anyways.   They played better in the 2nd half with the proper balls anyways.  Just gives them another reason to put up 50 against the Colts next season.   If Brady gets suspended for a game, they finish up 11-5 instead of 12-4....I'm good with that.

5/11/2015 9:22 AM
Posted by bottomlee on 5/11/2015 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Still here....

1. The BoSox are bad right now.  BAD.  Thought that the hittin' would be good-great this season.  It hasnt been.  Thought the pitching would be middle of the road, good enough with their bats.   Well, that hasnt quite worked out.

2. Pats - really......"probably" deflated balls.....whatever.    Yeah, the "probably" did do it.   Stop 'em anyways.   They played better in the 2nd half with the proper balls anyways.  Just gives them another reason to put up 50 against the Colts next season.   If Brady gets suspended for a game, they finish up 11-5 instead of 12-4....I'm good with that.

So then you are saying they cheated for no real benefit?

When they cheated they didn't do so well, but then when they stopped cheating they did better?

So that kinda diminishes the cheating in your mind?

What if Brady gets 4 games? Are you good with 9-7 or 8-8?

5/11/2015 11:17 AM
I'm pretty sure all Pats fans have been provided a list of talking points by the team when responding to the Wells report because they're all saying nearly the exact same thing, as if they're reading from a script.
5/11/2015 11:37 AM
LIKE FOX NEWS BIMBETTES
5/11/2015 11:41 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/11/2015 11:37:00 AM (view original):
I'm pretty sure all Pats fans have been provided a list of talking points by the team when responding to the Wells report because they're all saying nearly the exact same thing, as if they're reading from a script.
Comes with the ticket package
5/11/2015 12:25 PM
Posted by mchales_army on 5/11/2015 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bottomlee on 5/11/2015 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Still here....

So then you are saying they cheated for no real benefit?

When they cheated they didn't do so well, but then when they stopped cheating they did better?

So that kinda diminishes the cheating in your mind?

What if Brady gets 4 games? Are you good with 9-7 or 8-8?

Of course they did it for a benefit. Brady says he likes his balls that way....yes I typed that.......if the balls feel better in his hand, or if he is more comfortable being around smaller balls, then yep, go for it. Why did Aaron Rodgers over in fate his? Same reason.

9-7, 8-8 is, by NWE standards, unacceptable. A record, that in the 80's and early 90's, would have made pats fans happy, and get some of their games on tv, is now frowned upon up here.

With that being said, 4 games seems a bit much, no?
5/11/2015 12:30 PM
1/4 of a season for a SB ring? I'm sure you'd accept that trade.
5/11/2015 12:38 PM
Probably but the organization, as a whole, seems to think of rules as "suggestions".    Needs to be a little stiffer as a sort of Lifetime Achievement Award.
5/11/2015 12:38 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/11/2015 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Probably but the organization, as a whole, seems to think of rules as "suggestions".    Needs to be a little stiffer as a sort of Lifetime Achievement Award.
Ummm, I think they did that.....wow
5/11/2015 8:09 PM
I think what happened is that the league recognized they can't retract the Super Bowl victory without giving themselves a big black eye, but that's what they'd really have liked to do.  So instead they made the penalties they could dish out as harsh as seemed at all plausible.
5/11/2015 10:09 PM
lolz
5/12/2015 9:16 PM
Great thread!

Fart.

5/15/2015 3:05 PM
12345 Next ▸
Where are the Red Sox Fans? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.