Knight World (D3) - Season 85 Topic

Pretty shocking upset of Colorado by Becker. Makes my early season loss to Becker feel a lot better. Congrats noah on yet another final 4. Pretty much a reserved spot for greensboro there each season.

Great write up on the elite 8, rebuild.
8/1/2015 5:07 PM
Thanks. It's definitely going to be tough to get any further. Really strong teams this year.
8/1/2015 7:52 PM
Amazing season by taggl 4th best D3 RPI of all time (known of from the list).  Even losing a big class he will surely be in contention again next season, however not the overwhelming favorite.

As usually we will see Colorado up there and Becker should have a strong season too.  La Grange and Greensboro are in heavy underclassmen years and while they won't compete for a NC they will most likely have undoubtebly have strong seasons per the norm.  I'd also throw Webster into the mix.
8/4/2015 2:00 AM
Ha... I didn't know such a thing was even kept. I wonder what it would've been had Manchester not got me in that 1pt gm. Thanks for the nice words again, Only. GL to everyone next season. Better keep an eye on Pac Luth too. Curry & U of New England I think return everything. Both play fb/press. Curry has a little more ath/def but UNE has a little more offense including 2 really nice per guys and a elite lp man. Webster looks strong!
8/4/2015 10:51 AM
Will be interesting to see how job change process goes.
8/4/2015 9:53 PM
We have 4 open spots in USA South D3. Great league. Strong coaches. Several national championship coaches in the league. Christopher Newport (B- prestige), Methodist, North Carolina Wesleyn and Oglethorpe all available. 
8/5/2015 1:21 AM
flexpete returns to Southwestern

themonstars lands the coveted Colorado job
8/5/2015 2:43 PM
So where does ld go now? D2?
8/5/2015 10:31 PM
he told me he was taking a break for a bit.
8/6/2015 12:52 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 8/6/2015 12:52:00 AM (view original):
he told me he was taking a break for a bit.
WOW
8/6/2015 4:54 PM
That wasn't a very long break, lol... Ld to conf USA. GL over there with CNU.
8/7/2015 9:46 AM
surprised with the change to CNU, personally I wouldn't let that Colorado job go until I died.  Still wouldn't be surprised to see CNU in the final four in a few seasons.  Potentiall 3/4 final four teams could be coming from the USA South with kyle and noah already there.
8/7/2015 5:51 PM
Really excited to add ld to the USA South.  He's one of the best coaches in the game.  Forget making the F4 every year, I'll be in a dogfight just trying to win the East half of the conference!
8/8/2015 2:50 AM
Yeah LD is a great addition. Now, we need more owners, we only have three spots to fill. Join us. I don't understand why nobody is jumping on Oglethorpe. It's a great place.
8/8/2015 8:23 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Knight World (D3) - Season 85 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.