What level should he start at? Topic

I think it's just two seasons as the 2nd arb is usually pretty close to the LT demands at that time.   327, 343, 360, 378, arb1, arb2.    So it's season 4-5.    About 800k to 1m in S4 with the real savings coming in S5. 
7/31/2015 10:52 AM
You guys all seem to be very knowledgeable. Can you guys please look at my starting roster? That might help decide. I am leaning toward the bring him up after 20 games this season, but really appreciate the input and discussion and would love to hear more thoughts on it. 
8/6/2015 2:29 PM
Right now my starting lineup is:

vLefty:
Washington
Nieves
Barnes
Tronosco
Benitzez
Sierra
Towers
Nunez
Long

vR:
Washington
Towers
Benitez
Sierra
Barnes
Nieves
Tronosco
Nunez
Long

8/6/2015 2:32 PM
Without looking at your entire league, Minnesota has a much better roster than you.   Like 25-30 games better.   One player won't close that gap.   So you have to figure out if you're a wild card contender.    If you are, bring him up because you need the help.    Waiting another 16 games might keep you out of the playoffs.   If you aren't, just hold him back til next season. 
8/6/2015 2:43 PM
maths is hard
8/6/2015 9:53 PM
◂ Prev 12
What level should he start at? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.