How to lose a comish in 10 days by WIS CS Topic

Sorry Mike but that's weak. I've replaced plenty of owners and I am only the commissioner in one league. I understand you want to defend them. i usually do as well. What I posted wasn't wordy and can't be misunderstood since I am not the commissioner of the other league and even if that improbable situation was true when I told CS that we were 21 games into the season they know it isn't the world that hasn't rolled.
8/27/2015 9:31 AM

I don't WANT to defend them and I told you that you didn't want to hear it.

But I doubt it's one person answering the ticket(although I think one person should follow a ticket all the way through).   So he/she doesn't really know the "flow" or have the familiarity that you do.   They're answering multiple tickets and, in all likelihood, just scanning the previous exchange.   So they need all the info spoonfed to them so you are both on the same page.    Reading thru that, I'd guess 2, maybe 3, people responded to you. 

I had to tell them THEIR rules of fair play to get a tanker replaced.   Took 2 seasons, over 3 months to make it happen(he tanked at the end of 2 seasons) and it was frustrating as hell.   So I'm not defending them, per se, just saying that there was room for improvement in your ticket.   You may have done it perfectly and got the same result.   But it's not a one way street.

8/27/2015 9:37 AM
No they don't think it is the world that hasn't rolled. 

If a player is absent at the beginning of the season, it is most likely because they missed the email notification that the world has filled and a new season will be starting shortly.
8/27/2015 9:40 AM
Like I said I won't be commissioner. I do't need to be aggravated by someone who does a job very similar to mine but can't be bothered to read an entire ticket.
8/27/2015 9:41 AM
I get the feeling you haven't read the entire exchange.
8/27/2015 9:42 AM
I read it.   They were all over the place.   That's why I think it was more than one person.   And, quite honestly, I don't think all CS are competent.
8/27/2015 9:48 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/27/2015 9:38:00 AM (view original):

I don't WANT to defend them and I told you that you didn't want to hear it.

But I doubt it's one person answering the ticket(although I think one person should follow a ticket all the way through).   So he/she doesn't really know the "flow" or have the familiarity that you do.   They're answering multiple tickets and, in all likelihood, just scanning the previous exchange.   So they need all the info spoonfed to them so you are both on the same page.    Reading thru that, I'd guess 2, maybe 3, people responded to you. 

I had to tell them THEIR rules of fair play to get a tanker replaced.   Took 2 seasons, over 3 months to make it happen(he tanked at the end of 2 seasons) and it was frustrating as hell.   So I'm not defending them, per se, just saying that there was room for improvement in your ticket.   You may have done it perfectly and got the same result.   But it's not a one way street.

I give you credit for that. You are much more patient than I am when it comes to this stuff. I would have been screaming at my computer and scaring the dog and my wife would have made me quit :)
8/27/2015 9:48 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Anyway I do feel better after discussing this with you but perhaps since part of my job is customer support I don't have the patience to be commissoner. Dealing with this detracts from my enjoyment of the game and isn't worth a $5 credit to me.
8/27/2015 9:54 AM
Yeah, they can get annoying.   I've been to both ends of the spectrum, pounding the keyboard to simply saying "Thanks, good job" and frustrated to the point of quitting to very happy with the response, and it takes more patience than I have in the real world.   But I tell myself "It's just a simsport internet game" and recognize the reason I'm commish is because I want to play in good worlds not get a $5 credit.
8/27/2015 9:58 AM
LOL I'm more patient in real life :) 

Anyway they finally responded. Unfortunately I ran out of patience yesterday.

Matthew,

We apologize for any confusion here. We have made the replacement.

Please let mccarthyizm know that they are taking over the team as is and they are now responsible for all win/loss records at all levels of the franchise.

Thank you for your patience on this issue.
8/27/2015 10:01 AM
Too much. The switch has not been made so I just had to respond asking when they planed on really doing it
8/27/2015 10:50 AM
That sort of lends itself to believe you were dealing with more than one person.   Or, maybe, more than one personality of the same person.   ******* Sybil.
8/27/2015 10:52 AM
She must have switched back to the other personality before the replacement was done.
8/27/2015 10:55 AM
At this point it's just funny. I'm not even really aggravated as much as bemused
8/27/2015 11:02 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
How to lose a comish in 10 days by WIS CS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.