No To Any Major Change To HD Topic

While I know several people want to see changes to HD, and I certainly think there can be a few tweaks to make it better, I think they should ONLY be tweaks.

I do NOT want to see this game get a major overhaul. By and large, I LOVE it the way it is.

If there are to be changes, perhaps make them happen in only some worlds or create new worlds for the new game. Do not force everyone who likes this game the way it is to change.

I have played for years and have many teams. If there are major changes to this current game and I can no longer play it at al, I'm not sure what I will do at this point except be sad and unhappy that I've lost the game I loved.'

I may give the new game a shot, but I'll still miss this one if I can no longer play it. If the new one isn't as fun (and it likely won't be since this game is awesome the way it is in my opinion) then I may very well stop playing.
9/19/2015 1:05 PM
Pretty well sums up my feelings too.
9/19/2015 1:52 PM
Cool
9/19/2015 3:10 PM
I agree....tweaks, only.  

I was 150% against potential and  I was wrong. 

Hopefullyr,t the beta testers will prove me wrong again and t he game will be even better. 
9/19/2015 7:22 PM
I'm not totally put off at the moment, then again I don't really feel like I know what to expect either.  We'll see how it goes, but I want to see a deft hand control this, not E. Honda...
9/19/2015 9:03 PM
I figured I post this here since you like the idea of spreading your word everywhere.

Good job of offering any ideas or specific things you think are fine or could be tweaked. Instead of just completely shitting on without any reason besides "liking it the way it is"

If you think the game is perfect you are delusional. At least try to help out.

Also if you could post this a bit more on every thread, it would be cool, I don't think 1 thread you started and posting in every thread about the updates.

Although I do guess you might be worried about the sims recruiting better since that makes 95% of your opponents a tad tougher.
9/19/2015 9:29 PM
Ive gotta say I am in the same boat with you guys. This game has became one of my favorite hobbies over the past several years and something that I thoroughly enjoy. If the game its self was that crappy and broken then I am sure many people would have stopped playing a long time ago. In large I feel HD has a lot to offer and has kept many of us happy. Of course there can always be tweaks and fixes but I really dont feel the game needs to be changed as a whole. Job logic should definitely be revamped for one. As far as recruiting I do like the idea of having 2 seperate recruiting periods but without the whole process being changed over. Go ahead and drop carryover cash and even limit postseason cash to help level the playing the field. As far as the sim teams go I think it would be a good idea to improve their overall rosters. A lot of these far inferior players on their rosters should be just eliminated as a whole. You know the guards with horrible speed, the bigs with extremely low athleticism.  Just my two cents!
9/20/2015 12:21 AM
Hey muskies how you been. Just wanted to give you a shoutout. The help you gave me when I was starting out probably kept me here. I also like the game allot but I don't play D1 yet and from what I read it seems there might be a couple things there the guys wanted tweaked. Anyway thanks for your help.
9/20/2015 2:13 AM
I love the game the way it is, but I think that the changes that are proposed have the potential to take it to an even higher level. Everyone that is concerned should volunteer to be a beta tester and go into it with an open mind. The main change I am not all that enthusiastic about is having two recruiting periods. But, it seems like they have put a lot of thought into what they are doing, and I think everyone should give it a fair chance, and not threaten to quit. I think the idea of scouting camps and not being able to see all of the players right away is cool. I would like to see any changes that can add to the realism take place.
9/20/2015 8:49 AM
D1 is pretty tough. It's a lot tougher than DII and DIII. I am still trying to grasp the strategy, CMAC. Hopefully, you join soon. It does not really matter which team you take, as long as you start somewhere. I overthought it when I first started.

I am for changes, but when I think of changes, I am thinking tweaking some aspects of it, making some other aspects, that are really good right now, a bit better.
9/20/2015 9:02 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 9/19/2015 9:29:00 PM (view original):
I figured I post this here since you like the idea of spreading your word everywhere.

Good job of offering any ideas or specific things you think are fine or could be tweaked. Instead of just completely shitting on without any reason besides "liking it the way it is"

If you think the game is perfect you are delusional. At least try to help out.

Also if you could post this a bit more on every thread, it would be cool, I don't think 1 thread you started and posting in every thread about the updates.

Although I do guess you might be worried about the sims recruiting better since that makes 95% of your opponents a tad tougher.
I like "spreading my word everywhere" because I want to make sure I'm heard.  I'm sorry if that offends you somehow.

To be perfectly honest, while I'm acknowledging tweaks could be made to make the game better, I have none I feel strongly about personally. I'm fine with the game the way it is.

I didn't say the game was perfect. I do think, however, that it is great as it is and that I do not want to see it changed in any major way, as I believe such change would inevitably make it worse. 

I'm trying to help out by posting my feelings on the matter. You disagree, fine, but you're coming across as very hostile and I get the impression you believe I somehow don't have a right to my opinion - and that type of attitude is not only wrong but is not helpful itself.

For someone who is asking for me to "try to help out" your sarcasm shows how much you're helping.

Anyone can schedule opponents and make a number of choices in the way they wish in this game. That's part of what makes it so great. So get off of your high horse about my playing against sims or whatever nonsense that last statement was about.

9/20/2015 9:12 AM
To everyone else, thank you for your input. It's nice to see some others agree with the idea the game is great as-is and doesn't need major changes. I hope those in charge here at WIS and with regard to HD take that into consideration.

9/20/2015 9:15 AM
Bist ... you think the tone of that post of yours ISN'T 'coming across very hostile'?  Read it.

9/20/2015 9:20 AM
Bistiva aren't you the guy that says hd doesn't need an app? I don't necessarily disagree with you here but you are obviously someone who is very resistant to change
9/20/2015 11:11 AM
No major changes, just tweaks!
9/20/2015 12:44 PM
123456 Next ▸
No To Any Major Change To HD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.