The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
2004 called, they want their browser back.  Stop using IE guys. Chrome is where it's at.
10/15/2015 11:37 AM
I liked on the 'set lineup' helper the names they used were "Dick Long", 'Tommy Tucks', and "Joey Bats".  I lol'ed

I also like the picture of the player next to their names on the lineup/rotation screen.  
10/15/2015 11:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Where is the hide results option in the world office game center?  The help pop-up says to click the appropriate link to hide results.  I'm not finding the link.  
10/15/2015 11:48 AM
hit none under settings
10/15/2015 11:51 AM
Posted by mikeschless on 10/15/2015 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Where is the hide results option in the world office game center?  The help pop-up says to click the appropriate link to hide results.  I'm not finding the link.  
"Management Console" page.  There's a new section for "Game Result Settings".

I don't think they updated the Help pages, or at least not to the point where they are fully in sync with the changes to all the pages.

10/15/2015 11:52 AM
assuming youre talking about the pop up when you click on the world.
10/15/2015 11:53 AM
Yeah, thanks guys!  I was wondering if there was a way to still hide the ML score in the event someone clicked through the new boxscore notification.  There doesnt appear to be a way to hide the ML score.
10/15/2015 11:57 AM
Posted by mikeschless on 10/15/2015 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, thanks guys!  I was wondering if there was a way to still hide the ML score in the event someone clicked through the new boxscore notification.  There doesnt appear to be a way to hide the ML score.
I think it's just a one time thing after each game sim.
10/15/2015 11:59 AM
Ok, so after the notification window, the ML score will appear.  Got it, thanks.  The new design is great!
10/15/2015 12:01 PM
i like it from the perspective of a Chrome and iPhone/iPad user
10/15/2015 12:04 PM
Is there a way to re-order my "main" team page so that "Headlines"(which are really info that I rarely look at) is at the bottom where it used to be and the important part- the standings, is at the top?
It's different for sure.
10/15/2015 12:05 PM
Nice interface, however would like a one button option to set batting order for all lineups, also seems every time I hit one of the optimize buttons in the minors it bumps me back to the ml lineup
10/15/2015 12:14 PM
I brought up the IE issue because it's not the first or only time.  Many newer websites these days are giving IE fits, IE just doesn't seem to want to go along with the way the dropdowns display or work, etc.  (I don't know the tech of why, just saying what I see.)  

I use it out of old habit, but also have Chrome installed and when something doesn't work on IE I just Chrome it.

That's how you break old habits, right?

10/15/2015 12:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...9 Next ▸
The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.