October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

There's absolutely no chance everyone can be happy.    If it's a couple of people griping, tough luck.   If it's the masses, reconsider.   Make your changes and stick to it, WifS.
11/5/2015 8:28 AM
Just realized they changed the player links so the hundreds of player links I have on my blogs that were done prior to the update don't work anymore.  Awesome.  
11/5/2015 10:53 AM
Thanks for the side by side play-by-play and box score, along with the addition of 9 selectable batting slots for non DH lineups.
11/5/2015 2:51 PM
Leaving the design alone for 3 months or so would be swell. Make exceptions as needed to fix actual game-play problems. But please, leave the links and display the way they are until people get used to it enough to determine how much they like/dislike it.
11/5/2015 4:22 PM
Two glitches still exist for me on a windows phone. First, when clicking on correspondence links no actual message ever opens. Second, the gm, manager, etc links no longer actually send me to the proper link options. And one less problematic item, when someone posts player links on world chat, they appear on the computer, but not on my phone or an iPad
11/5/2015 5:25 PM
Still can't access my lineups. The issue with roster assignment I was able to resolve, as it was a compatibility setting, removing WIS from compatibility view solved this issue.
11/5/2015 7:30 PM
Trade screen still gives me a warning about salary even if cash is included that will make the deal work.

11/6/2015 12:15 PM
22 days in.

I have to say that I just don't like line-up changes or roster moves.   Roster moves really didn't change but, if they affect the line-up, I'm just not doing them.    This results in fatigued players playing and short-term injured players just not being taken out of the line-up.    Maybe I'm the only one but it seems like work instead of a hobby. 

I've gotten used to everything else but I'm almost positive my enjoyment has been diminished.

11/6/2015 12:53 PM
Posted by alogman1 on 11/5/2015 10:53:00 AM (view original):
Just realized they changed the player links so the hundreds of player links I have on my blogs that were done prior to the update don't work anymore.  Awesome.  
Just noticed the player links on my blogs done before the update are now working - thanks!!
11/6/2015 2:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/6/2015 12:53:00 PM (view original):
22 days in.

I have to say that I just don't like line-up changes or roster moves.   Roster moves really didn't change but, if they affect the line-up, I'm just not doing them.    This results in fatigued players playing and short-term injured players just not being taken out of the line-up.    Maybe I'm the only one but it seems like work instead of a hobby. 

I've gotten used to everything else but I'm almost positive my enjoyment has been diminished.

I'm with you.  I'm still making some subs into my lineup for fatigue, but taking the time to re-order my lineup is not something I do nearly as often.  It's cumbersome.

11/6/2015 3:16 PM
Yeah, when I do sub a guy out, I just leave the replacement in the same spot in the order.    That could be the difference between a guy with an OBP over .400 batting first and the sub having an OBP of .298.   It's just not worth it for a couple of games.    Maybe the sub does well. 
11/6/2015 4:55 PM
I can't click the three-bar "action panel" on mobile Firefox, galaxy s4
11/7/2015 1:34 AM
Do team Notes save from year to year if your team is purchased for the next year at the end of the season?
11/7/2015 8:19 AM
They used to, if you mean that your time is uninterrupted anyway.
11/7/2015 8:21 AM
Not reading the whole thread but after playing the game since the start and being with WIFS for a long time I am probably done once my credits run out. I gave it some time but absolutely hate the new interface on both my phone and computer. I never check my teams anymore and have lost interest and desire in learning the new interface. I think it is ugly, cumbersome, difficult to navigate and exceedingly time consuming. It's been fun but my days are probably numbered soon...
11/7/2015 7:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.