DTW, new world, entirely different concept! Topic

I sent in a ticket days ago and no response. Has anyone even got a response. This is unacceptable and it certainly wont be the last they here of this.
12/29/2015 3:46 AM
Copy of new ticket just submitted. I understand this is holidays but really how difficult is it to review the list of verified winners from commish and answer any potential challenges and then issue the GC deposited directly to WIS in Sept of 2014. Assuming no challenges to results and no ball being dropped then this should of been done, If their is a holdup then an explanation is immediately demanded.

Several owners of the Draft Tournament world have not been paid their Gift Certificate Winnings. We put up the $25 GC in Sept of 2014 and they were sent directly to WIS. The top 4 winners got extra prize money in the form of said GC and finishers 5-16 were to receive their $25 back as a consolation. The lack of response time here is unwarranted and unacceptable. People don't take to kindly to be given a run around or ignored when it comes to money especially when deposited in good faith. I quick resolution to this matter is duly necessary.
12/29/2015 4:21 AM (edited)
No answer to my ticket yet.
12/30/2015 10:40 AM
Still no response to mine yet.
12/30/2015 12:09 PM
An honest explanation of the delay is really needed at this time. Even if it the guy empowered to make this non executive decision is on vacation would at least be something. There should be a record of 32 $25 GC being purchased for the tournament. If someone is challenging that they should be in money; then I could understand a small delay, but that should be communicated. Other than that this delay is inexcusable and a real turn-off. Wont be spending another penny until I get my $25 GC.
12/30/2015 2:36 PM
Refer to ticket #127860 in your tickets.  That's the one in which they confirmed receipt of 32 gc payments for the DTW's prize pool.
1/3/2016 12:14 PM
Still have yet to get a response from my ticket sent in on the 28th
1/5/2016 5:29 AM
Me neither and I find that to be **** poor management and total apathy on their part.
1/5/2016 2:37 PM
Why I'm leaving site. They don't care, and have 100% made me apathetic too as there is no trust in wis anymore.
1/5/2016 5:48 PM
Money has been distributed. Better late than never I guess.
1/5/2016 7:47 PM
Yeah I figured if we ******* enough we would finally get some satisfaction. Im curious if they funded as the prizes were suppose to go or if they just refunded everyone. Anyway its finally done.
1/5/2016 9:11 PM
◂ Prev 12
DTW, new world, entirely different concept! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.