Posted by bistiza on 1/29/2016 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/29/2016 10:14:00 AM (view original):
my rankings for the best quarterbacks in the NFL would be

P. Manning
Rodgers
Breese, Rivers, E. Manning, Brady, Big Ben, Palmer
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo
Cousins (as a redskins fan I had to include him, he had a good year this year as well)

There are tiers of QBs in my opinion, Peyton manning is #1 because of his football IQ and his work ethic. He has lost his arm strength so he might not actually be #1 at this moment but as of like 2-3 years ago he was. Rodgers is second because of his throwing mechanics, he has the quickest release in the NFL which wreaks havoc on opposing defenses because he gets rid of the ball before he can be touched, he makes up for a poor offensive line. After that there is a tie, I believe that these guys are about equal and how they perform better than the other is because of a better team. The next tier after that is the young up and coming QBs, these are guys that given a few more years to gain football IQ will be dominant, though you can argue they already are. Then there is Romo, I had to include him so you crybaby cowboys fans don't whine that he is not on the list, he has good games and he has really had games, he is really injury prone, and he gets a boost from the best offensive line in the NFL, Dex Bryant, Jason Witten, and some other solid recievers. Than Kirk Cousins, from what I saw of him this year I have to include him in this group, he has a great completion percentage and he is fantastic at home, I truly believe that in a few years he will be top 7 in the NFL. I probably forgot someone but those are who come to mind.
I agree with most of the above, except I'd put Luck, Wilson, and Newton above Brady.

Luck has the arm and the intangibles. Wilson and Newton both are more athletic than Brady, with Wilson with more intangibles and Newton even more mobility.

It is hard to argue that Brady isn't in that first tier after Manning and Rodgers, he has good mechanics and a good football IQ. I have seen you insult Brady by saying that Brady is a game manager but your now saying that Wilson is better than Brady, but Wilson is the definition of a game manager, the reason the Seahawks won their super bowl and went to the next one which they should have won was that they had steller D, and Marshawn Lynch went beast mode, Russell Wilson just kept the game flow going. I do think that he can make plays when he needs to but it is not called upon him often to do so. Newton is Tim Tebow 2.0, he doesn't have a great passing game and he makes his living running the ball, but he wins just like Tim Tebow did (which is why I think Tim Tebow should have kept a spot in the league). I love how Newton plays with excitement and has fun with it but I don't think he is on par with the likes of Breese, Rivers and such just yet. Luck is the only one that I would consider moving up, he is a fantastic QB and I think is a second coming of P. Manning, fitting that he took over Manning's team. Luck has great mechanics and a great football IQ. But this year at least Luck struggled, he didn't make plays that won games, Hasselback showed him up somehow, even with his cane and arthritis in his legs. Luck did have a poor offense around him but it's hard to put him up with the best based on his performance this year. Brady deserves to be in that group and if you don't think so then you are just being ignorant, he is a great quarterback, not greatest of all time, not greatest of his time, but great, he can pick apart defenses and make clutch plays. Brady is overrated but he is a great QB. My rankings stand as I put them.
Brady has experience from playing for many years. Great. Any QB who manages to stay in the NFL and in particular on one team for that long has that - it doesn't show any special skill.

Wilson is not a game manager. He makes plays on a regular basis, particularly because he athletic and fleet of foot, including the ability to throw on the run. These are plays Brady cannot make, because Brady simply doesn't have those abilities. This is why Wilson is better and is not a game manager like Brady.

Newton is incredibly athletic, and the Tebow comparisons aren't accurate (and for the record, Tebow wasn't as bad a QB as many make him out to be - he had a lot of potential that never got shown).

You can keep your rankings as you put them. I'll just say you also over rate Brady - just not as much as many others do.
Wilson is a game manager in about 95% of games, he can make plays when called upon, which is not often, him being in the league for only a few years, surrounded by a great team just like Brady, he was carried to 2 Super Bowls in his first I think it's 4 years? Making plays on his feet is not Brady's forte, the short passing game is his forte as you have said. Wilson is one of the most athletic QBs in the NFL, and he is probably better with making plays on his feet than nearly everybody ahead of him on my list, that does not mean that he is a better quarterback as a whole, so saying that he is better than Brady because he is more athletic is ignoring the other factors of being a quarterback. I've played QB in real life and I was nowhere near being the most athletic player in my area, finding the right guy to throw to is to me at least the hardest part, Brady reads the field well and finds the right guy almost every time. I wast way to judge a great quarterback is the amount of recievers that catch their passes consistently, it shows that they are not just targeting the same two guys over and over and actually playing the position, everybody in the first 3 rows does that with the exception of maybe Big Ben. Wilson does not do that.

I am a fan of Tebow, I just wanted to point out some connections between the two. Tebow is a winner, he wins wherever he goes, he wins 8 straight games at Denver then he gets booted to be a back up on the Jets.

I now agree with some of the other people that have been saying Brady slept with your wife or something. I had read all of your arguments and I thought most of them were valid, but to say that he isn't in that group of QBs is just downright wrong and ignorant.
1/29/2016 11:48 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 1/29/2016 6:47:00 PM (view original):
bistiza, the 2006 patriots receivers were pretty garbage, yet brady still looked good, and lead his team to a very respectable season. if he is such garbage, how is that possible? what am i missing?
A few things...

1. The receivers weren't as bad as you might think.

Troy Brown is often under rated, and is the exact type of receiver the NE system covets - an elusive guy who can get yards after the catch. A former Pro Bowler, he was incredibly versatile, even lining up on defense fairly regularly. He made a key play in the 2006 playoffs after Brady had thrown three interceptions and he stripped the last one from the intercepting player, allowing the Patriots to recover and eventually win the game.

These are the kinds of things which show how Brady is often carried by other players, but that gets overlooked and Brady gets the credit. Three interceptions, team should have lost, but his receiver makes the play of the game and bails him out.

Reche Caldwell also fit the prototype for a catch and run receiver, and he ended up having a great season playing in that kind of system.

Brady also had tight end Benjamin Watson catching passes, often contributing to first downs in clutch situations (32 of his 49 receptions that season went for 1st downs). You should know Watson - he just had his best season in 2015 and was a Pro Bowl alternate.

2. Brady had a lot of other help.

He had Corey Dillon, Laurence Maroney, and Kevin Faulk in his backfield. Dillon scored a career high 13 TDs in 2006, which says something because he was a three time Pro Bowler before that. Maroney ran for 745 yards and 6 TDs that year. The versatile Faulk caught 43 passes out of the backfield in 2006.

Brady also had a great offensive line (as was typical) featuring Pro Bowler Matt Light and defense that ranked second in points allowed behind the Baltimore Ravens.

Yeah, all in all, the Patriots 2006 team looked good. Brady once again was a game manager who didn't screw things up.

1/30/2016 9:49 AM (edited)
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/29/2016 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 1/29/2016 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/29/2016 12:08:00 PM (view original):

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo
Cousins (as a redskins fan I had to include him, he had a good year this year as well)

There are tiers of QBs in my opinion, Peyton manning is #1 because of his football IQ and his work ethic. He has lost his arm strength so he might not actually be #1 at this moment but as of like 2-3 years ago he was. Rodgers is second because of his throwing mechanics, he has the quickest release in the NFL which wreaks havoc on opposing defenses because he gets rid of the ball before he can be touched, he makes up for a poor offensive line. After that there is a tie, I believe that these guys are about equal and how they perform better than the other is because of a better team. The next tier after that is the young up and coming QBs, these are guys that given a few more years to gain football IQ will be dominant, though you can argue they already are. Then there is Romo, I had to include him so you crybaby cowboys fans don't whine that he is not on the list, he has good games and he has really had games, he is really injury prone, and he gets a boost from the best offensive line in the NFL, Dex Bryant, Jason Witten, and some other solid recievers. Than Kirk Cousins, from what I saw of him this year I have to include him in this group, he has a great completion percentage and he is fantastic at home, I truly believe that in a few years he will be top 7 in the NFL. I probably forgot someone but those are who come to mind.
I agree with most of the above, except I'd put Luck, Wilson, and Newton above Brady.

Luck has the arm and the intangibles. Wilson and Newton both are more athletic than Brady, with Wilson with more intangibles and Newton even more mobility.

It is hard to argue that Brady isn't in that first tier after Manning and Rodgers, he has good mechanics and a good football IQ. I have seen you insult Brady by saying that Brady is a game manager but your now saying that Wilson is better than Brady, but Wilson is the definition of a game manager, the reason the Seahawks won their super bowl and went to the next one which they should have won was that they had steller D, and Marshawn Lynch went beast mode, Russell Wilson just kept the game flow going. I do think that he can make plays when he needs to but it is not called upon him often to do so. Newton is Tim Tebow 2.0, he doesn't have a great passing game and he makes his living running the ball, but he wins just like Tim Tebow did (which is why I think Tim Tebow should have kept a spot in the league). I love how Newton plays with excitement and has fun with it but I don't think he is on par with the likes of Breese, Rivers and such just yet. Luck is the only one that I would consider moving up, he is a fantastic QB and I think is a second coming of P. Manning, fitting that he took over Manning's team. Luck has great mechanics and a great football IQ. But this year at least Luck struggled, he didn't make plays that won games, Hasselback showed him up somehow, even with his cane and arthritis in his legs. Luck did have a poor offense around him but it's hard to put him up with the best based on his performance this year. Brady deserves to be in that group and if you don't think so then you are just being ignorant, he is a great quarterback, not greatest of all time, not greatest of his time, but great, he can pick apart defenses and make clutch plays. Brady is overrated but he is a great QB. My rankings stand as I put them.
Brady has experience from playing for many years. Great. Any QB who manages to stay in the NFL and in particular on one team for that long has that - it doesn't show any special skill.

Wilson is not a game manager. He makes plays on a regular basis, particularly because he athletic and fleet of foot, including the ability to throw on the run. These are plays Brady cannot make, because Brady simply doesn't have those abilities. This is why Wilson is better and is not a game manager like Brady.

Newton is incredibly athletic, and the Tebow comparisons aren't accurate (and for the record, Tebow wasn't as bad a QB as many make him out to be - he had a lot of potential that never got shown).

You can keep your rankings as you put them. I'll just say you also over rate Brady - just not as much as many others do.
Wilson is a game manager in about 95% of games, he can make plays when called upon, which is not often, him being in the league for only a few years, surrounded by a great team just like Brady, he was carried to 2 Super Bowls in his first I think it's 4 years? Making plays on his feet is not Brady's forte, the short passing game is his forte as you have said. Wilson is one of the most athletic QBs in the NFL, and he is probably better with making plays on his feet than nearly everybody ahead of him on my list, that does not mean that he is a better quarterback as a whole, so saying that he is better than Brady because he is more athletic is ignoring the other factors of being a quarterback. I've played QB in real life and I was nowhere near being the most athletic player in my area, finding the right guy to throw to is to me at least the hardest part, Brady reads the field well and finds the right guy almost every time. I wast way to judge a great quarterback is the amount of recievers that catch their passes consistently, it shows that they are not just targeting the same two guys over and over and actually playing the position, everybody in the first 3 rows does that with the exception of maybe Big Ben. Wilson does not do that.

I am a fan of Tebow, I just wanted to point out some connections between the two. Tebow is a winner, he wins wherever he goes, he wins 8 straight games at Denver then he gets booted to be a back up on the Jets.

I now agree with some of the other people that have been saying Brady slept with your wife or something. I had read all of your arguments and I thought most of them were valid, but to say that he isn't in that group of QBs is just downright wrong and ignorant.
You don't seem to understand what a game manager QB is.

A game manager QB is one who doesn't have many (or sometimes any) difference making skills of their own. They are good enough overall to be in the NFL and even start, but the superior athleticism, arm, foot speed, etc. are not there.

Wilson actually makes a difference with speed and athleticism, extending plays, making throws on the run, etc. Brady does NONE of those things.

I'm a Tebow fan, too. Not an overly excited one like some people, mind you, but I thought he had skills that were certainly usable in the NFL and it shocked me that no team wanted him.

I think you're being ridiculous because I've put together a very good argument that Brady is over rated and not a great QB, but merely a good game manager.

1/30/2016 9:49 AM

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo

Where is your source for Tebow winning 8 games? I am a fan of Denver I use to have inside sources that work for Denver and applied to a job at denver and it was showed on espn. The plan from the beginning was to trade Tebow for extra cash so we can use it on veterans in the nfl on defense who lead the team. The Manning deal was plan from 09 since we drafted Tebow in 09.

Tebow never started a regular season game! Brock Osweiller was the only one kept from the previous owner and boy didn't that turn to be a huge success! Kyle Orton if I remeber correctly played the regular season games that 09 got benched in the playoffs as a hope/pray scenairo that we will win a game with Tebow it worked to!
1/30/2016 9:56 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/30/2016 9:49:00 AM (view original):

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo

A game manager QB is one who doesn't have many (or sometimes any) difference making skills of their own. They are good enough overall to be in the NFL and even start, but the superior athleticism, arm, foot speed, etc. are not there.

Wilson actually makes a difference with speed and athleticism, extending plays, making throws on the run, etc. Brady does NONE of those things.

I'm a Tebow fan, too. Not an overly excited one like some people, mind you, but I thought he had skills that were certainly usable in the NFL and it shocked me that no team wanted him.

I think you're being ridiculous because I've put together a very good argument that Brady is over rated and not a great QB, but merely a good game manager.

No, a game manager is someone who is just relied on to make some simple plays and not mess up, and then allow everyone else to make plays, for Wilson that is Marshawn Lynch. Wilson doesn't go on the run to make plays often enough to be considered not a game maneger. He is exactly what you are claiming Brady is, just because he has the ability to make plays doesn't mean that he does it often.

Brady doesnt do any of those things, because that not the type of QB that be is, none of the quarterbacks in the first 3 rows do besides Big Ben.

Same here.

I wasn't trying to be pro Brady when I started this, I'm not a Brady fan, I'm not a patriots fan, I'm just being a fair and UNBIASED about this. I don't know what your bias is against Brady but it must be pretty bad if you won't even admit he's on the level of those QBs. I thought it was a fair placement of him, I was not trying to overplay him and say he is the best, the second best, but meerly saying he is tied for third with 5 other QBs.
1/30/2016 10:11 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 1/30/2016 9:56:00 AM (view original):

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo

Where is your source for Tebow winning 8 games? I am a fan of Denver I use to have inside sources that work for Denver and applied to a job at denver and it was showed on espn. The plan from the beginning was to trade Tebow for extra cash so we can use it on veterans in the nfl on defense who lead the team. The Manning deal was plan from 09 since we drafted Tebow in 09.

Tebow never started a regular season game! Brock Osweiller was the only one kept from the previous owner and boy didn't that turn to be a huge success! Kyle Orton if I remeber correctly played the regular season games that 09 got benched in the playoffs as a hope/pray scenairo that we will win a game with Tebow it worked to!
http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/gamelogs?season=2011

I guess I Remmembered it wrong, he won 6 straight, 7 out of 8. He was 8-5 total, 1-1 in the playoffs.

Tebow did start a regular season game... He started 14 in total, over 2 seasons. I thought you said you were a fan.
1/30/2016 10:22 AM
Tim Tebow should sti be an NFL starter today but ESPN and NFL are illuminati
1/30/2016 10:35 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/29/2016 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 1/29/2016 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 1/29/2016 7:41:00 AM (view original):
You can over rate ANY player by saying he's much better than he actually is - and that's what you and many others do with Brady.

The guy is a good game manager who has played on many talented teams and has had great coaching his entire career. Those things have made him appear great when he's merely good.

Brady is like Trent Dilfer from the 2000 Ravens SB season, but over a much longer time span. He's continually managed to do well enough not to screw up a team that would have won about the same number of games and Super Bowls with any decent NFL QB who didn't screw it up.

Brady doesn't make many plays that any decent NFL QB couldn't also make and I've never seen him make a single play a great like Peyton Manning couldn't also make.

Brady is OVER RATED precisely because he's played on talented teams with great coaching, and THAT is why he's a "winner".  It has very little to do with him. Again, this can't be stated enough: Any decent NFL QB who played for those teams would have probably won, too.
LOL the funny thing about all this is that the EXPERTS compare MANNING to DILFER not Brady...you are a friggen bafoon at best....Brady makes the plays in big games that Peyton had never been able too...Peyton has arguably has more talent around him his whole career and has done less...youre just a joke honestly...you'll probably a Trump fanatic too
A few points...

First, I have never heard anyone who is considered an "expert" compare Manning to Dilfer. In fact, if someone did that, there is no way I'd consider them an expert and would probably think they were on drugs.

Second, I've provided you the reasons why the comparisons with Brady and Dilfer are accurate. Both had talented teams with good (or even great) coaching, and both managed not to screw it up on the way to Super Bowl wins. In Brady's case, he really should have an absolute minimum of six rings now, and possible even 8-10, considering the talent and coaching around him.

Third, I can say the same buffoon comment about you, so calling names doesn't do you any good.

Fourth, Brady doesn't make plays in big games. He gets credit for simply being the QB while others make great plays.

Look at last year's SB - he's on the sidelines when the other team's coach makes a bad call and a defensive player on his team gambles and comes up lucky, winning the SB for a team that should by all rights have lost. 

Yet afterward some people began to discuss how it cements Brady's legacy when Brady had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with how they won that game. He managed not to screw things up so they had a weird chance at the end that they never should have gotten anyway. That's it.

Brady has had better talent and coaching in most season than Peyton has. Peyton has made his team mates better; Brady manages not to screw things up. HUGE difference.

Funny, I consider your comments to be a joke.

Manning has had more talent... And he chokes constantly...Brady makes people better to....Randy Moss was being run out of the league before he went to pats.... And an ESPN NFL expert compared Manning and DILFER.... I think you smoke crack cocaine
1/30/2016 10:39 AM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/30/2016 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 1/30/2016 9:56:00 AM (view original):

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo

http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/gamelogs?season=2011

I guess I Remmembered it wrong, he won 6 straight, 7 out of 8. He was 8-5 total, 1-1 in the playoffs.

Tebow did start a regular season game... He started 14 in total, over 2 seasons. I thought you said you were a fan.
I am from nc don't get to watch them locally. Thanks for the source now that I remember I think it was the cap space or something that kept him out of Denver not sure can't remember from the time 5 years ago...
1/30/2016 11:16 AM
It might have been that he couldn't complete 50 percent of his passes.
1/30/2016 11:18 AM
The tard in this thread is strong.
1/30/2016 11:19 AM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/30/2016 10:11:00 AM (view original):

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo

No, a game manager is someone who is just relied on to make some simple plays and not mess up, and then allow everyone else to make plays, for Wilson that is Marshawn Lynch. Wilson doesn't go on the run to make plays often enough to be considered not a game maneger. He is exactly what you are claiming Brady is, just because he has the ability to make plays doesn't mean that he does it often.

Brady doesnt do any of those things, because that not the type of QB that be is, none of the quarterbacks in the first 3 rows do besides Big Ben.

Same here.

I wasn't trying to be pro Brady when I started this, I'm not a Brady fan, I'm not a patriots fan, I'm just being a fair and UNBIASED about this. I don't know what your bias is against Brady but it must be pretty bad if you won't even admit he's on the level of those QBs. I thought it was a fair placement of him, I was not trying to overplay him and say he is the best, the second best, but meerly saying he is tied for third with 5 other QBs.
A game manager is relied on the make simple plays and not mess up because they don't have the skills and abilities to do anything more.

Wilson has the skill and ability to make plays, and he does so often enough it absolutely puts him out of being a mere game manager.

Brady does NOT have those skills and abilities, which is a huge (and key) difference.

1/30/2016 12:10 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 1/30/2016 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 1/29/2016 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 1/29/2016 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 1/29/2016 7:41:00 AM (view original):
You can over rate ANY player by saying he's much better than he actually is - and that's what you and many others do with Brady.

The guy is a good game manager who has played on many talented teams and has had great coaching his entire career. Those things have made him appear great when he's merely good.

Brady is like Trent Dilfer from the 2000 Ravens SB season, but over a much longer time span. He's continually managed to do well enough not to screw up a team that would have won about the same number of games and Super Bowls with any decent NFL QB who didn't screw it up.

Brady doesn't make many plays that any decent NFL QB couldn't also make and I've never seen him make a single play a great like Peyton Manning couldn't also make.

Brady is OVER RATED precisely because he's played on talented teams with great coaching, and THAT is why he's a "winner".  It has very little to do with him. Again, this can't be stated enough: Any decent NFL QB who played for those teams would have probably won, too.
LOL the funny thing about all this is that the EXPERTS compare MANNING to DILFER not Brady...you are a friggen bafoon at best....Brady makes the plays in big games that Peyton had never been able too...Peyton has arguably has more talent around him his whole career and has done less...youre just a joke honestly...you'll probably a Trump fanatic too
A few points...

First, I have never heard anyone who is considered an "expert" compare Manning to Dilfer. In fact, if someone did that, there is no way I'd consider them an expert and would probably think they were on drugs.

Second, I've provided you the reasons why the comparisons with Brady and Dilfer are accurate. Both had talented teams with good (or even great) coaching, and both managed not to screw it up on the way to Super Bowl wins. In Brady's case, he really should have an absolute minimum of six rings now, and possible even 8-10, considering the talent and coaching around him.

Third, I can say the same buffoon comment about you, so calling names doesn't do you any good.

Fourth, Brady doesn't make plays in big games. He gets credit for simply being the QB while others make great plays.

Look at last year's SB - he's on the sidelines when the other team's coach makes a bad call and a defensive player on his team gambles and comes up lucky, winning the SB for a team that should by all rights have lost. 

Yet afterward some people began to discuss how it cements Brady's legacy when Brady had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with how they won that game. He managed not to screw things up so they had a weird chance at the end that they never should have gotten anyway. That's it.

Brady has had better talent and coaching in most season than Peyton has. Peyton has made his team mates better; Brady manages not to screw things up. HUGE difference.

Funny, I consider your comments to be a joke.

Manning has had more talent... And he chokes constantly...Brady makes people better to....Randy Moss was being run out of the league before he went to pats.... And an ESPN NFL expert compared Manning and DILFER.... I think you smoke crack cocaine
Yes, Manning has more talent - by far enough that it's a joke that anyone ever compares them on the basis of talent.

Brady chokes as much as Manning, especially in big games when no one else bails him out.

Seriously, look at his performances in the playoffs - many of their wins are in spite of his interceptions and fumbles and other miscues and someone else saves it.  The game from 06 I mentioned in a previous post. Last year's Super Bowl. There are many more.Yet everyone claims he's great anyway and pretends he did it himself.

When they lose playoff games, its most often Brady's fault, but it gets glossed over. This game they lost to the Broncos was absolutely his fault. Multiple interceptions again and Gronkowski nearly saved the game for them anyway. Brady lost that game.

I've never heard of experts comparing Manning to Dilfer, but Brady's whole career is a lot like Dilfer in 2000.

You're just angry I point out facts you don't like.

1/30/2016 12:14 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/30/2016 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/30/2016 10:11:00 AM (view original):

P. Manning
Rodgers
Luck, Wilson, Newton
Romo

Same here.

A game manager is relied on the make simple plays and not mess up because they don't have the skills and abilities to do anything more.

Wilson has the skill and ability to make plays, and he does so often enough it absolutely puts him out of being a mere game manager.

Brady does NOT have those skills and abilities, which is a huge (and key) difference.

Being a game maneger doesn't have anything to do with being capable, it is a strategy by Pete Carroll, not asking Wilson to take chances, but only to hang the ball off to Marshawn Lynch and take advantage of 1 on 1 match ups when the defense puts like 7-8 in the box.

He does not make any more plays than Brady does.

I just think you are being a tad unfair to Brady, he is not the best, but he is defiantly top 8 like I put him.
1/30/2016 2:12 PM
Uhhh, you should probably check into Wilson's stretch of games this year without Lynch.  Historic numbers were put up.
1/30/2016 3:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...15 Next ▸
Who wins the AFC Championship? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.