Nothing super juicy to pass along right now, but I've started up internal testing. This phase will give me some feedback from others so I can polish and tweak things a bit more before opening up testing to you guys. I'm planning on gathering volunteers for testing pretty soon, possibly starting next week, so keep an eye on the forums here if you're interested in that.

I should hope I am not blacklisted from joining this....
4/21/2016 6:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/21/2016 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 4/21/2016 6:46:00 PM (view original):

Nothing super juicy to pass along right now, but I've started up internal testing. This phase will give me some feedback from others so I can polish and tweak things a bit more before opening up testing to you guys. I'm planning on gathering volunteers for testing pretty soon, possibly starting next week, so keep an eye on the forums here if you're interested in that.

Why would you post this? We can all find this ourselves without the opinion standing out. Some people coughs coughs including (I) don't need to hear a pointless opinion on a informative forum for research and helpful tips.
I actually probably wouldn't have found it if I wouldn't have seen this post first. I almost never check the pinned topics for new posts lol...and it isn't really an opinion as much as it is a statement.
4/21/2016 11:17 PM
Yea, I probably wouldn't have noticed it in the pinned either, so thanks.
4/22/2016 5:26 AM
Posted by taniajane on 4/22/2016 5:26:00 AM (view original):
Yea, I probably wouldn't have noticed it in the pinned either, so thanks.
+1
4/22/2016 11:27 AM
Posted by timjmiller on 4/21/2016 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/21/2016 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 4/21/2016 6:46:00 PM (view original):

Why would you post this? We can all find this ourselves without the opinion standing out. Some people coughs coughs including (I) don't need to hear a pointless opinion on a informative forum for research and helpful tips.
I actually probably wouldn't have found it if I wouldn't have seen this post first. I almost never check the pinned topics for new posts lol...and it isn't really an opinion as much as it is a statement.
This is probably Only's least opinionated post. Ever.
4/22/2016 11:37 AM
I, too, appreciate this being posted because it drew my attention to it. Thanks the0nlyis.
4/22/2016 12:09 PM
It is a opinion because its not a fact he'll be blaclisted by seble for joining a volunteer group? We can all see at the top ol the forums where Seble posted yesterday date is listed. You guys must be blind or something.
4/22/2016 1:47 PM
Ok, I've been trying really hard to just ignore you, but do you just get off on being obnoxious or what? 'Cuz if so, you should be spending more time in the MLB, non-sports, and Pit sections of the forums...
4/22/2016 2:45 PM
I've not been checking the forums as much as I have in the past (they're really dead compared to what they were a couple years back...), but this seems like a completely uncalled for attack on the0nlyis. There was nothing wrong with what he did, and he didn't express an opinion in his post at all. Why pick a fight for no reason? Let's keep these forums on topic so that they can provide insight to those looking for guidance.
4/22/2016 3:08 PM
you can't discuss the news from seble in the discussion thread where he posted it, hence why I made this thread, hopefully to hear some opinions and to make sure everyone saw it, because its rarely posted in and a lot of people just don't check it.

It is by far the least opinionated post I've made, if anything it was a joke.
4/22/2016 4:29 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/22/2016 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 4/22/2016 4:31:00 PM (view original):
you can't discuss the news from seble in the discussion thread where he posted it, hence why I made this thread, hopefully to hear some opinions and to make sure everyone saw it, because its rarely posted in and a lot of people just don't check it.

It is by far the least opinionated post I've made, if anything it was a joke.
But the forums is for people to find (helpful) sources of information. People from Division one low major to people just starting the game. If it wasn't for the people who posted on this topic all agreeing on something that can be easily seen with the latest date on it. I would say to you theOnlyis we can all laugh about this joke that you meant for it to be a joke I said it was and opinion. Some of the people on the forums have ego problems and can't handle the truth.
you've played 3 season of this game. probably not enough for you to tell people what does or doesnt belong on the forums.
4/22/2016 4:52 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.