Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/22/2016 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 4/22/2016 4:31:00 PM (view original):
you can't discuss the news from seble in the discussion thread where he posted it, hence why I made this thread, hopefully to hear some opinions and to make sure everyone saw it, because its rarely posted in and a lot of people just don't check it.

It is by far the least opinionated post I've made, if anything it was a joke.
But the forums is for people to find (helpful) sources of information. People from Division one low major to people just starting the game. If it wasn't for the people who posted on this topic all agreeing on something that can be easily seen with the latest date on it. I would say to you theOnlyis we can all laugh about this joke that you meant for it to be a joke I said it was and opinion. Some of the people on the forums have ego problems and can't handle the truth.
There's a topic a few posts below that has nothing to do with the game AT ALL. I didn't see you there defending the integrity of the forums? This seems like a personal attack.
4/22/2016 5:07 PM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 4/22/2016 5:07:00 PM (view original):
you can't discuss the news from seble in the discussion thread where he posted it, hence why I made this thread, hopefully to hear some opinions and to make sure everyone saw it, because its rarely posted in and a lot of people just don't check it.

But the forums is for people to find (helpful) sources of information. People from Division one low major to people just starting the game. If it wasn't for the people who posted on this topic all agreeing on something that can be easily seen with the latest date on it. I would say to you theOnlyis we can all laugh about this joke that you meant for it to be a joke I said it was and opinion. Some of the people on the forums have ego problems and can't handle the truth.
There's a topic a few posts below that has nothing to do with the game AT ALL. I didn't see you there defending the integrity of the forums? This seems like a personal attack.
Personal attack? I should get arrested for that shouldn't I? Welll no1 on that post is arguring with a new guy. Before anyone starts comparing this to assualt which Lol I have been policed reported for trying to help a guy gain a relationship with God and make him realize that he is just scared ot the spirit relam. You have no idea what a personal attack is!
4/22/2016 5:20 PM
Moo.
4/22/2016 5:30 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/22/2016 5:20:00 PM (view original):

Personal attack? I should get arrested for that shouldn't I? Welll no1 on that post is arguring with a new guy. Before anyone starts comparing this to assualt which Lol I have been policed reported for trying to help a guy gain a relationship with God and make him realize that he is just scared ot the spirit relam. You have no idea what a personal attack is!
Ward, you have no leg to stand on here, at least his post is related to the game and helpful to everyone that doesn't look at the pinned topics (which is basically everyone), your posts about your YouTube channel are not even closely related to the game. Not to mention all of your other whacky comments and posts.

Funny how you drove this to assault, glad to know you have a criminal record, I learn all kinds of new facts not related to the game at all about you. I'm pretty sure this is a personal attack on a guy that has posted more helpful information about this game than you will ever be able to learn.
4/22/2016 5:48 PM

dude, you have received a tremendous amount of leeway with the **** you post. please dont start ****.
4/22/2016 5:48 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/22/2016 5:50:00 PM (view original):

Ward, you have no leg to stand on here, at least his post is related to the game and helpful to everyone that doesn't look at the pinned topics (which is basically everyone), your posts about your YouTube channel are not even closely related to the game. Not to mention all of your other whacky comments and posts.

Funny how you drove this to assault, glad to know you have a criminal record, I learn all kinds of new facts not related to the game at all about you. I'm pretty sure this is a personal attack on a guy that has posted more helpful information about this game than you will ever be able to learn.
My record is clean....
4/22/2016 6:02 PM
This thread is more dramatic than last night's Warriors' loss.
4/22/2016 6:12 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/22/2016 6:02:00 PM (view original):

My record is clean....
1. You ignored everything else I just said which is typical of your behavior. 2. You just said something about the you being involved with the police and assault, so any misunderstanding on my part is your fault for bad writing.
4/22/2016 6:13 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/22/2016 6:13:00 PM (view original):

My record is clean....
1. You ignored everything else I just said which is typical of your behavior. 2. You just said something about the you being involved with the police and assault, so any misunderstanding on my part is your fault for bad writing.
No, misunderstanding is your fault not mine. Excuses excuses excuses. I should file a police report because this is cyber bullying you know that is against the law? Have you read up not saying I have but know some of them your rights and laws that is set in place from the corrupt goverment? If it stayed small it would've been better but I am getting off topic here. You also are searching me up for any information you can find. I could file a police report for cyberbullying and stalking me even though I don't have any criminal record...
4/22/2016 6:31 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 4/22/2016 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/22/2016 6:13:00 PM (view original):

My record is clean....
No, misunderstanding is your fault not mine. Excuses excuses excuses. I should file a police report because this is cyber bullying you know that is against the law? Have you read up not saying I have but know some of them your rights and laws that is set in place from the corrupt goverment? If it stayed small it would've been better but I am getting off topic here. You also are searching me up for any information you can find. I could file a police report for cyberbullying and stalking me even though I don't have any criminal record...
Uh... You said "...comparing this to assault, which... I have been policed reported for..." Then there's some stuff after that I want to comment on but won't. That sounds like you got caught by the police for assault.

How is is this cyber bullying lolololol! this is just a discussion/argument that you started I might add, by your logic I should report you for cyber bullying. Then I'm reading some cooky thing about government. I'm not searching you for any information I can find... Where did that come from... All I am doing is reading information you are posting on a forum and responding...stalking is not even close to what I am doing.

I have more to say but I'll stop for now
4/22/2016 7:17 PM
can we at least stop quoting everything im trying to laugh while reading this but it takes damn near 20 minutes to scroll down to the next post.
4/22/2016 7:19 PM
If you ignore it it will eventually go away.
4/22/2016 8:07 PM
I'd like to hear more about what you did to help a guy get in touch with the spirit realm.
4/22/2016 9:01 PM
Alright, calm it down mouthbreather...I invented forum flaming...you don't want me to pwn you on here.
4/22/2016 9:10 PM
I am happy the Warriors lost and I think you guys should let it go.
4/22/2016 10:46 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.