The Cubs Topic

You should see a doctor. Your boner for me is about 72 hours old.

I'll explain the purpose of blocking people(you were blocked for quite awhile). It's because you aren't interested in what they have to say. bracco was blocked because he never added anything to the discussion. His sole purpose was/is to stir up ****. all3 is blocked because he really is stupid. I'd blocked you because I think you're dumb(not all3 level dumb) but unblocked you when you were 1 of about 5 posting. BL was blocked because I'd have 17 pages of circular arguments with him. I realized what a colossal waste of time that was. I unblocked him for the same reason I unblocked you.

Rest assured, if you're blocked, I'm not reading it.
10/31/2016 1:44 PM
So we're to believe you block someone because they add nothing to the discussion and stir **** up, yet you still feel the need to address them every chance you get? Seems counter-intuitive.

You're the king of stirring **** up around here and you still seem to think you have anyone fooled about that fact.
10/31/2016 1:51 PM
Calling bracco a retard is not "addressing" them. But, as I said, you're dumb so I can see how you could be confused.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I didn't want to be in a HBD world with you because you blew up the WC the last TWO times. There was no secret plan. A simple preference. It seemed odd to point out a FA signing as the team was playing in the WS. Even odder to ask "How'd that turn out for them?" I pointed it out. Your *** got chapped because someone was arguing with you in a thread designed to resurrect an old argument. Weird but, again, you're dumb.
10/31/2016 2:02 PM
Not really. When you have an argument based on future results, it's logical you'll return to it in...well, the future.

You're just an insecure crybaby who loves to argue to feed his ego. You'll be hardpressed to find one person on this site who disagrees with that assessment.
10/31/2016 2:07 PM
You'll find there are about 5 people who I argue with on this site. Either way, I'm not overly concerned with what anyone thinks about me in these forums. It's a simsport site. It's an open forum. No way to filter out the ********.

Now, on the other hand, it IS somewhat important to me about what others think of me within the worlds I'm in/commish. That's the actual game. I need owners to fill my worlds. That is why I didn't want you in Doubleday. As you showed within minutes of joining, you were going to argue with me. Which would eventually spill in the WC. And it's a bad look for whoever is involved. But that's what you do. So I had you booted. Boo-hoo.
10/31/2016 2:24 PM
Oh, you need owners to fill your worlds. You mean the one that still has four openings that you can't find anyone to take?

And you initiated contact with me in that world, chief. I know you like to feed your own delusions, but I wanted nothing to do with you. Which is what started that. You couldn't handle my refusal to talk any trades with you, so you threw a tantrum. "COMMISH!! GET HIM OUT OR I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

I've never seen a grown man so proud of acting like a 4-year old girl, but hey, whatever works for you.
10/31/2016 2:32 PM
10/31/2016 2:36 PM
Yep. You fill worlds with quality owners not troublemakers.

I did initiate contact. I assumed you wouldn't carry our forum disagreements to actual game play. You know, act like adults. You chose a different route. I had you booted. You cried like a baby in the TWC thread. You had that entire exchange removed(maybe because I told you it made you look like an idiot). You redlined every post I made in your Heyward thread.

Who's the 4 y/o girl?
10/31/2016 2:37 PM
Your lack of self-awareness rivals BL. But he's way smarter than you.
10/31/2016 2:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/31/2016 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Yep. You fill worlds with quality owners not troublemakers.

I did initiate contact. I assumed you wouldn't carry our forum disagreements to actual game play. You know, act like adults. You chose a different route. I had you booted. You cried like a baby in the TWC thread. You had that entire exchange removed(maybe because I told you it made you look like an idiot). You redlined every post I made in your Heyward thread.

Who's the 4 y/o girl?
I was an adult. I believe my response was "the chances of me trading with you are none to none." You couldn't handle that.

Of course I redlined you. It seemed an appropriate response to you redlining all my posts in your thread (sorry - did you not want me to bring that up? I know you're not a fan of facts). And I already quoted your post from the Doubleday WC where you acknowledged that Admin deleted those posts. I see you take the Trump approach to arguing - you think denying facts will just make them go away.

I'm still talking to CS about getting you a nice forum vacation though. I'll happily own up to that. And I'm sure everyone in here will thank me when you're gone for a few weeks.
10/31/2016 2:42 PM
Of your 100 posts, I redlined three. Simply because I knew you'd stick your foot in your mouth if I let you continue on. And you did.

BTW, since you know the rules of the TWC as I rejected your participation, surely you recognize your refusal to trade with me but the other 6 TWCers is problematic in itself. You could have quietly done that and screwed me over. But you're not that smart. I didn't know that was your plan but, now that I do, I'm glad you blew up. Thanks.

If CS hasn't done it yet, I doubt they will. They have no reason. Nonetheless the thought of you crying to ADMIN is funny. Very funny. But surely, as I've told them, you know how easy it is to create an alias and post as much as you want. MikeT23v2 anyone? So don't go patting yourself on the back too much if all your hard work pays off.
10/31/2016 2:52 PM
But you know what? Enough of this. This exchange is making me dumber. Consider yourself blocked. Have a wonderful day.
10/31/2016 2:53 PM
If you have to go and create an alias, that's money wasted. So I'll still take that as a victory.

What's funny is your constantly telling everyone to grow up or stop crying about stuff. You're the biggest child on this site. You are literally the WIS forum version of Donald Trump. It's all about denial of facts, misdirection, and projecting your own insecurities and shortcomings on to others. I guess the good news is maybe you can run for president one day?

Anywho, I've wasted enough time on you. I'll be sure to let everyone know once your vacation kicks in.

Now take note of what happens when someone really blocks you. I have no need to address you or mention your name again. Later Mikey.
10/31/2016 2:55 PM
10/31/2016 3:00 PM
Trump will build a wall around the Earth to keep the aliens out
10/31/2016 3:02 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
The Cubs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.