Critical News Update Topic

Looks like they will now be sending out emails to remind when the season and recruiting starts. nice update.

And guess what that means. Our ******** on the forums DOES work. Keep at it everyone!! EEs are next! woo
12/14/2016 8:20 PM
Posted by Benis on 12/14/2016 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Looks like they will now be sending out emails to remind when the season and recruiting starts. nice update.

And guess what that means. Our ******** on the forums DOES work. Keep at it everyone!! EEs are next! woo
Great news except for the negative posters lets keep this up!
12/14/2016 8:21 PM
Was it the ******** and moaning or did someone send a ticket? Not sure I'd sound the call to KEEP ON ********!!! just yet.
12/14/2016 8:45 PM
Keep on *****ing please!
12/15/2016 3:33 AM
From what I've seen, the ******** post is the most popular post in the HD forums. Probably don't need to encourage it.
12/15/2016 8:17 AM
Second only to the miketroll23 posts
12/15/2016 8:58 AM
Block feature. Use it. Or add something besides your constant whining.
12/15/2016 9:06 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/14/2016 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Was it the ******** and moaning or did someone send a ticket? Not sure I'd sound the call to KEEP ON ********!!! just yet.
I have mentioned sending an email in a ticket or two before, but I do feel like they are monitoring the forums much more than in years past - this is great news. In my ticket, I mentioned that if someone misses recruiting then they are much more likely to quit because it can kill your team. It's also been really hard for me, with 10 teams to keep up with. I have had to look at the World Schedule every couple of weeks and enter the dates into a calendar.
12/15/2016 10:36 AM
Update:

"We are actively working on improvements related to Early Entries and continue to research possible improvements to the coach hiring and firing logic (i.e. the jobs logic). We recently added inbox messages and email notifications for the start of the season and each recruiting phase. We are also exploring several other new features."

The ******** is working. IT'S WORKING!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4jWvIcL0YU
12/15/2016 10:48 AM
Posted by Benis on 12/15/2016 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Update:

"We are actively working on improvements related to Early Entries and continue to research possible improvements to the coach hiring and firing logic (i.e. the jobs logic). We recently added inbox messages and email notifications for the start of the season and each recruiting phase. We are also exploring several other new features."

I really thought that was going to link to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9EKKc0uVc
12/15/2016 11:04 AM (edited)
Posted by chapelhillne on 12/15/2016 10:37:00 AM (view original):
I have mentioned sending an email in a ticket or two before, but I do feel like they are monitoring the forums much more than in years past - this is great news. In my ticket, I mentioned that if someone misses recruiting then they are much more likely to quit because it can kill your team. It's also been really hard for me, with 10 teams to keep up with. I have had to look at the World Schedule every couple of weeks and enter the dates into a calendar.
Perhaps they are monitoring the forums more. But, in my experience, tickets get a response. Forum gripes are generally ignored. The most vocal are the unhappiest. The American Way is to say "This sucks" not "This is great".

12/15/2016 11:13 AM
this news is great!
12/15/2016 11:16 AM
Posted by mbriese on 12/15/2016 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 12/15/2016 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Update:

I really thought that was going to link to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9EKKc0uVc
Hahaha I almost included both. But that little kid sucks and I didn't want to tarnish ET's good name with any mention of Episode 1.
12/15/2016 11:17 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/15/2016 11:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by chapelhillne on 12/15/2016 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Perhaps they are monitoring the forums more. But, in my experience, tickets get a response. Forum gripes are generally ignored. The most vocal are the unhappiest. The American Way is to say "This sucks" not "This is great".

I should add, after the most recent HBD update, they did have a presence in the forum for maybe 3-4 months. So it's possible they are still here. But, from what I've seen, it's the same gripe over and over again. They probably know the Old Guard does not like EE by now.
12/15/2016 11:19 AM
The weather has been too warm for my liking, so I ******* about it. Now the weather is cooling off. "The ******** is working. IT'S WORKING!!"

12/15/2016 12:00 PM
1234 Next ▸
Critical News Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.