Selling Data for Tips Topic

I'll buy it when you prove it works by winning a title, or maybe a NT game or two.
12/28/2016 12:31 AM
bump
2/2/2019 11:22 PM
Does anybody know anybody in their lives at all that could fulfill the hole left behind by ward? Kids you knew in 6th grade marching band who grew up to have “tech startups” that were only $100 of seed funding away from being “Amazon’s worst nightmare.” That guy on Wikipedia who’s made 3 million edits for free at his mom’s house. Somebody like that. Your 54 year-old neighbor who thinks he’s Jerry Jones’s logical successor because his Cowboys Madden Dynasty has been cruising pretty smooth. Just anybody with unadulterated passion for life who is trapped glitching in the matrix of reality.

ill pool together money for him to play for free. I just need a little bit more in my mind of whatever it was that ward biologically had occurring in his own mind.
2/3/2019 2:20 AM
Posted by ab90 on 2/3/2019 2:20:00 AM (view original):
Does anybody know anybody in their lives at all that could fulfill the hole left behind by ward? Kids you knew in 6th grade marching band who grew up to have “tech startups” that were only $100 of seed funding away from being “Amazon’s worst nightmare.” That guy on Wikipedia who’s made 3 million edits for free at his mom’s house. Somebody like that. Your 54 year-old neighbor who thinks he’s Jerry Jones’s logical successor because his Cowboys Madden Dynasty has been cruising pretty smooth. Just anybody with unadulterated passion for life who is trapped glitching in the matrix of reality.

ill pool together money for him to play for free. I just need a little bit more in my mind of whatever it was that ward biologically had occurring in his own mind.
+1 Thank you for bringing up things I got paid for because of my Aunt's posting.
2/3/2019 3:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Selling Data for Tips Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.