Posted by MikeT23 on 1/16/2017 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Not so much. I just don't think you've planned and managed a social ad campaign for a product that has such a limited market.

My analogy is based in fact. Like it or not, HD is an "acquired taste". 100 will try it, 1 will stay for double digit seasons. The game lacks bells, whistles, real-time action or monetary gain. It is for people who like farting around with sims who are not necessarily even basketball fans.

I'll say it one more time and I'll type really slow for you. 345 people tried this game in the OP's world. 242 of them left when they had to pay for the game. And the same thing happened across multiple worlds. Why do you think that is?
You were the one that was arguing with me forever a month ago about whether those users were going to stay. You were convinced they were going to stay and that populations were rebounding. Why do you think they didn't stay? Have you really had that seismic a shift in your perception of the potential users that quickly?
1/17/2017 3:46 AM
The numbers indicate they didn't stay. It's just that simple. I don't think they stayed because it didn't keep their interest. I detailed earlier, in this thread or another, that it's 4-5 seasons before you can really be competitive and/or have "your guys". 8 months of losing is a tough sell.
1/17/2017 7:20 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 1/16/2017 11:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/16/2017 8:24:00 PM (view original):
I think 100% of the people who have never heard of the product has never looked for it.
For as much money as you have spent on this site, you've been a bit of a stooge throughout this entire topic...I mean this site sparks your eyre yet you downplay the hell out of it...doesn't make sense...unless you're just trolling because you're a stooge.......
I think you misused "eyre" so I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

Nonetheless, simsports aren't for everyone. I explained why earlier.
1/17/2017 7:22 AM
This argument is irrelevent if the majority of them are bots.
1/17/2017 8:08 AM
That's tin foil hat fodder.

Do you really think WifS wants you to believe people are signing up en masse and departing the same way? How does that help?
1/17/2017 9:01 AM
I don't think the majority are bots. I went to Lakeland in Naismith D3, thinking I would be alone there. At the start of the season, I look up, there are four of us. I say hello to them. Two answers, one even posted questions on the forum. So either the last one is inactive or a bot, but the two others are new and hopefully, we will do what it takes to make them learn the game.
1/17/2017 9:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.