Prestige Question Topic

Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 6:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 5:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Well, if a baseball guy switching to a baseball is because he couldn't compete in a basketball sim with the big, swinging dick basketball guys, I guess you're right. And, if you know I still can't after one and a half seasons, I guess you're Madam Snafu reading cards. I already said A+ should win 100% time against C with all things being equal. You guys just don't want "all things being equal." You want to drop a schollie offer and have them sign immediately regardless of what else has occurred But keep to your narrative.

And, for the record, I play NCAA '14(last one made) among other games. But the college football was always my go-to sports game.
Jeebus man--college football games? Has there ever been a decent one made? Your taste in video games is about at the same level as your ability to carry a cogent argument.

You really do have an exceptional ability to entirely miss the point of a discussion in favor of picking a small, usually insignificant point to dwell on; which you then extrapolate to argue that the entire discussion is moot. Forests and trees man, forests and trees. I feel bad for your S/O....you must be hella fun to talk with at dinner.

Also....NHL '94. If you haven't played it you have no idea what a challenging sports game is. If you have played it and still chose college football games (HAHAHAH--still laughing about that in the background....talk about cakewalk games) then you are an idiot.

PS: Don't you get that you are a Spud? Everyone here thinks of you the same way they do that troll. You have accomplished nothing, cannot rationally discuss anything, yet have something to say about everything. You are a first class S-P-U-D-H-O-L-E.
So you're really gonna start on choice of video games? I couldn't give two ***** about hockey. Especially a 22 y/o hockey VIDEO GAME.

I fully understand the point of the discussion. I'm simply pointing and laughing at the users at A+ schools demanding that A+ schools have every advantage possible.

Finally, who gives a **** how everyone here considers me? I'm not here to be your buddy. It's an internet simgame site. And, really, what have YOU accomplished in a sim game? IT'S A GODDAM SIM GAME. ****, you're stupid.
NHL '94 is regarded my most fans of sports games as this single greatest sports game ever made. Like EVER. The reason has nothing to do with hockey--hell, I haven't followed hockey since the Whalers left Hartford. It is all about the mechanics--they are superb. It is a game that can only be won by skills with the sticks. Trying to sh!t on NHL '94 makes you look like an even bigger d0che-canoe than you already are. It is not about the graphics, the hockey, or how old it is (even though it has held up amazingly well), it is about the competition, the difficulty, and the triumphant feeling of finally mastering the deke and scoring a goal. It is the best because you have to work for it to win. You are once again spouting off about something you know absolutely nothing about. Forests and trees man, forests and trees.

Also, you still are terrible at HD and are favoring a redistribution of wealth to try to give yourself anything that might help you get ahead where you so miserably failed before. You have accomplished nothing in this game, yet you have everything to say about it.

Also also, I still feel really bad for your S/O (assuming you have one). The daily bickering with someone like you must be like slowly inserting your hand into a garbage disposal.

Also also also; you are still a giant S-P-U-D-H-O-L-E.
You forgot to list your wonderful accomplishments at a simgame. Do tell us what about this game makes you peacock proud.

1/17/2017 6:41 PM
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Do you need me to point out the part where C shouldn't even be able to battle A schools? That they should work to get the B so they can? That Brown should have ZERO chance at signing a top recruit?
Brown should have zero chance of signing a top recruit. Have you ever been to providence? Seriously--just talking out your azz again. You have an amazing ability to passionately argue at length about things you know nothing about.
It's a sim game, shitforbrains. No one is actually traveling to Providence. Damn, you're stupid.
1/17/2017 6:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Do you need me to point out the part where C shouldn't even be able to battle A schools? That they should work to get the B so they can? That Brown should have ZERO chance at signing a top recruit?
Brown should have zero chance of signing a top recruit. Have you ever been to providence? Seriously--just talking out your azz again. You have an amazing ability to passionately argue at length about things you know nothing about.
It's a sim game, shitforbrains. No one is actually traveling to Providence. Damn, you're stupid.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

you called me shitforbrains?
1/17/2017 6:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 6:45:00 PM (view original):
PS: you are a GIANT douchecanoe after than one
Is this English?
1/17/2017 6:45 PM
I'm still waiting for that list of all your amazing accomplishments at this sim game. It must be marvelous because you seem very proud. Please regale us with your success stories.
1/17/2017 6:47 PM
PPPS:
1/17/2017 6:47 PM
1/17/2017 6:48 PM
I feel like I should clarify that the above award is intended for MikeT23. Because he is a special snowflake.
1/17/2017 6:49 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Uh, that's why I quoted THAT post.
A) He was agreeing with you
B) A 2nd agreed
C) A 3rd agreed

That's when I said "I don't have to look but I bet all 4 have A+ D1 teams."

You FOUR were forming a conga line. That's not one, that's FOUR.
just because he said was agreeing with me does not mean it was correct. I guess your reading comprehension is bad. Go back and look at my posts throughout this thread man. You clearly need some help. I did not ever say C schools should have no chance if an A puts in minimal effort.

Just because some guy says he agrees with me doesn't mean what he said in his post is something I agree with. LEARN TO READ!
1/17/2017 6:51 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/17/2017 12:36:00 PM (view original):
I'm not saying the C schools should have no chance at these guys...but if an A uses all visits, the C uses all visits, and all the other factors are similar then the C shouldn't be able to get above moderate.

Now if the A team is spread sort of thin and the C can somehow sense that (alot harder to know in 3.0 than 2.0) and the C goes all-in but say the A team only does 75% of the effort, then in a situation like this I can understand the C reaching High. Say maybe 50% effort from the A, then maybe the C reaches Very High. Something like that, to me at least, would make sense based on the prestige difference values of the 2 programs.
READ MY POSTS MIKET
1/17/2017 6:56 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/17/2017 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Well if both are at Very High then that means the C has what, at least a 40% chance of winning the player? I can't remember what Very High indicates.

In this situation I would only expect the A school to have probably put in around 50% effort of the C school. I would have no problem with the C school then having a legit chance at landing the recruit.
READ MY POSTS MIKET
1/17/2017 6:56 PM
If you can show me 1 instance of me actually saying A schools should be handed recruits with minimal effort compared to a C school going all-in please show me.

Don't show me a post where another person says he agrees with me but then goes on to say C's should have no chance (because that is not agreeing with what I have consistently said in this thread).
1/17/2017 6:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Prestige Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.