Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the new mobile-friendly UI for SimLeague Baseball is ready to go! This is a long overdue update to make the game look more appealing and easier to use on various devices. Please keep an open mind as you explore, and know that pages can be changed if there's significant support to do so.

Important notes:
  • I've released the new UI on an alternate url, beta.whatifsports.com. Since it lives on a different version of the site, you'll have to login separately to both (using the same username/password). I'd recommend clicking "Remember Me" on the login page to streamline that process if you're switching back and forth much.
  • For the new few weeks, you can still use the old UI as a security blanket in case there are issues with the new one or you really dislike it. There's a link at the top of most SLB pages to switch back and forth.
  • The general layout of pages is similar in most cases, but I tried to take advantage of the extra width we have now to reorganize some pages. I've also cleaned them up so that it's easier to find links and other options.
  • If you find any issues or have suggestions about the new UI, please post in this forum ("New UI Discussion"). Before creating a new topic, please scan the existing topics to see if someone else has already started one. If you do find an issue, please specify your device type and what browser you're using. I'll be actively monitoring this forum.
Thanks and enjoy!
3/24/2020 3:10 PM (edited)
sable - I like the look, especially the larger font for these old eyes. Thanks.
3/24/2020 6:58 PM
I have to pick one or the other for all my devices? I can't keep the old version on my desktop/laptop and use the mobile one on my mobile devices only?
3/24/2020 7:01 PM
Posted by redcped on 3/24/2020 7:01:00 PM (view original):
I have to pick one or the other for all my devices? I can't keep the old version on my desktop/laptop and use the mobile one on my mobile devices only?
Your preference is saved at the account level, so yes it has to be the same for all.
3/24/2020 7:22 PM
I'm going to lock this topic now, so please start a new one if you have specific things to discuss or you notice a bug. Thanks!
3/24/2020 7:24 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.