BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

And for nostalgia sake the other guy I ignore once said that he never met anyone that is Jewish and that they are too pushy and said “ Jews are like Nazis”.

And hey - I’ll take LNF over those 2 any day of the week. And Doug and anyone else who posts here.
11/15/2023 10:23 AM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/15/2023 10:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 11/15/2023 9:54:00 AM (view original):
booshy

you got a homeland and you are defending it

your homeland like all homelands rests on the carcas of pre-homies

unfortunately for you, your pre-hymies are still alive and kickin

so genocide city if that's how it's got to be
Like clockwork. And there was no pre
there is always a pre

slur this, free speech advocate
11/15/2023 10:30 AM
"And for nostalgia sake the other guy I ignore once said that he never met anyone that is Jewish and that they are too pushy and said “ Jews are like Nazis”."

Really Dino? Who would post such a statement? Reckon it couldn't have been Boris..........

I don't recall anyone saying Jews were like Nazis..............I don't read everything though and I don't go to the Pit hardly ever.
Are YOU engaging in "yellow Journalism" as you accused Matt of?
If not, find the quote.
Otherwise, why would you make such a claim?
11/15/2023 10:41 AM

“ Jews are like Nazis”

Yeah that's not kool whoever said it. Kinda curious but disclosure not required.

However, may I remind you and others that you're 1 person with 1 opinion. From your background and upbringing I totally get your slant on this topic and sensitivity which occasionally strays toward overly sensitive, similar to other groups so you're not alone. Just cuz someone else isn't all-in doesn't mean they're polar opposite 100 hater either. I'm all about Jews/Israel and respect/sensitivity toward almost any group but not always the individual. Big difference. I have to tell 'mine' to STFU as much or more than I do 'others'. To this day I still don't know what set you off but the result was you saying I called you a dirty Jew which of course I didn't. This is my point of reference in trying to distinguish between sensitive and overly from you in this/these matter(s). Maybe I'm one of the naive ones and bagofrocksforbrains certainly has his issues and has been run outta here a couple times for line crossing (as have you), but I'd like to know what part of his post was antisemitic as opposed to possibly incorrect on history or timeline.
11/15/2023 10:54 AM
Posted by Mwett on 11/15/2023 10:54:00 AM (view original):

“ Jews are like Nazis”

Yeah that's not kool whoever said it. Kinda curious but disclosure not required.

However, may I remind you and others that you're 1 person with 1 opinion. From your background and upbringing I totally get your slant on this topic and sensitivity which occasionally strays toward overly sensitive, similar to other groups so you're not alone. Just cuz someone else isn't all-in doesn't mean they're polar opposite 100 hater either. I'm all about Jews/Israel and respect/sensitivity toward almost any group but not always the individual. Big difference. I have to tell 'mine' to STFU as much or more than I do 'others'. To this day I still don't know what set you off but the result was you saying I called you a dirty Jew which of course I didn't. This is my point of reference in trying to distinguish between sensitive and overly from you in this/these matter(s). Maybe I'm one of the naive ones and bagofrocksforbrains certainly has his issues and has been run outta here a couple times for line crossing (as have you), but I'd like to know what part of his post was antisemitic as opposed to possibly incorrect on history or timeline.
I don’t consider you naive and when I said anyone is better I included you.
You get on my nerves but you are not a racist and certainly not an antisemite.
I don’t remember you ever saying anything anti jewish.

Everything is obvious. I may forget what somebody has once said but if I remember it you can go to the bank that I am accurate.
11/15/2023 11:01 AM (edited)
In fact, by 2500 BCE Semitic-speaking peoples had already become widely dispersed throughout western Asia. In Phoenicia they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled with other Semitic-speaking peoples in Palestine.

11/15/2023 8:28 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/17/2023 12:41:00 AM (view original):
God has declared that all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates will belong to Israel,

No Hamas, no Hez-no-balls, no terrorists.. This is in the future

He has also said, of Israel, and the Jews: 'What you do to them, you have also done to me. Hamas' future is in a hot place

I am happy the US is supporting Israel. Very happy
I am very happy with the unwavering support.
Biden has not relented under international or domestic pressure. The last time Obama made them stop and everything was a waste.
Biden is fully cognizant about the absolute need to eradicate
11/17/2023 8:04 AM
God has declared that all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates will belong to Israel,

He has also said, of Israel, and the Jews: 'What you do to them, you have also done to me. Hamas' future is in a hot place

Biden has not relented under international or domestic pressure. The last time Obama made them stop and everything was a waste.
Biden is fully cognizant about the absolute need to eradicate
11/17/2023 8:04 AM

Biden is fully cognizant about the absolute need to eradicate Hamas and the difficulties of war and the fact that civilians will die in the fighting if they remain there.
Biden has been superlative.
11/17/2023 8:05 AM
Just curious, why do you think Obama was the worst POTUS ever? IMO. he was not great, but he was nowhere close to the worst ever. Your boy Trump is much closer to that than Obama. Are you calling Netanyahu Benji Net?? I'm Jewish and I think he is an ******* and causes a lot of problems. Obama was right to snub him.
11/24/2023 3:50 PM
It's all about skin tone Wylie!

There's a very LONG list of Presidents who were much much worse than Obama on his worst day/decision.

But I wouldn't expect a Canuck to be well versed/knowledgable about American History.
Especially this one..............he doesn't even get the Now!
11/26/2023 10:25 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/26/2023 10:25:00 AM (view original):
It's all about skin tone Wylie!

There's a very LONG list of Presidents who were much much worse than Obama on his worst day/decision.

But I wouldn't expect a Canuck to be well versed/knowledgable about American History.
Especially this one..............he doesn't even get the Now!
that's what I suspected, Bob but I wanted to give lostnsane a chance to give me a valid reason, if he had one.
11/26/2023 2:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...136|137|138|139|140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.