Says the person who roughly once a week feels the need to remind everyone that he feels he is the only one contributing anything intelligent to the forums...
3/8/2022 3:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
And btw - I never ever fail to give you your do.
I compliment you very very frequently and I never ever say I am more intelligent then anyway.

I only say because it is obviously true that I am the only one interested in real stuff and kindergarten stuff. And that’s a fact Jack.
3/8/2022 3:25 PM (edited)
If you can find as many as 10 posts a week written in normal English and more then one or two sentences long not dedicated to insults I’d very much like to see that.
3/8/2022 3:27 PM
And reprints of articles and the line definitely does not count. Any trained monkey can do that.
3/8/2022 3:28 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 3/8/2022 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/8/2022 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Says the person who roughly once a week feels the need to remind everyone that he feels he is the only one contributing anything intelligent to the forums...
I am sorry but it is obviously true and I only say it because I am the only one with real posts.

says the person.
even you are now becoming one of the juveniles.
you are too sensitive.
who cares what a random right winger said about you and your intelligence.
You should be secure about it because you are intelligent and move on. Especially you.
A) You really do lean into the whole arrogant tool persona. Last week you were expressing sadness that nobody responded to one of your posts. This is why.

B) The only person on these forums I've seen articulate any ideas any time remotely lately that aren't just regurgitated from some combination of the media and social media is tangplay. Certainly not you. Get over yourself.

C) Given that there are roughly 8 people that post on these forums with any kind of regularity, insulting the group really isn't that much less personal than singling out one person.
3/8/2022 3:37 PM
And, if you look back specifically at my post, the point isn't to insult GuitarGuy's intelligence. The point is to call him out for routinely calling everyone else sheep while simultaneously posting the extrinsic sources for his own ideas.

In a broader sense, it's representative of the larger problem throughout the political landscape today. Everyone likes to believe in the inherent superiority of their own positions. But here's a point that you yourself might well take something from: if you think that one political ideology is uniformly in possession of the moral, ethical, and/or intellectual high ground, you probably aren't examining all of your/their positions particularly thoughtfully. There are the better part of 100 million voters registered to each major political party in the United States. If you think that many people are just mindless drones who can't see things as clearly as you the problem is almost certainly in large part something you see in the mirror.
3/8/2022 3:41 PM
So you say he is the only one with his rare posts.
And I do include IN MY VERY OWN WORDS information that I analyze and fit together.
sometimes disparate things because I have knowledge and then I give commentary and predictions and food for thought.

f you don’t get that and think my posts are inferior the so be it.
3/8/2022 3:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Everybody enjoy each other’s hateful sniping and extremely immature and insecure and humorless idiotic posts.
3/8/2022 4:07 PM
Looks like somebody triggered Dino (again!).
I almost wonder what he's going on about BUT..........I'd have to open his post and I can probably guess................

He's got a mirror that doesn't reflect his broad and defining lack of self awareness and he's picking an open scab (again).
I'd offer to help but I don't have a license in his state.
Whatever that is............... LOL.
3/8/2022 4:23 PM
I’m really not triggered.
You think that.
I do understand Dahs.
He is the smartest kid in the class and he gets triggered or upset when he - thinks - someone is competing for his place at the top of the mountain
or he gets upset when he feels a slight to his intelligence which is why he would not give up on that and still won’t.

I got to a point with the gg when I said my piece and would not engage him further.
He called me sheep and honestly and truly I chuckled.
lt did not bother me. I thought it was just funny.

You are misunderstanding triggered for disappointment.

I also remember that the last time you admitted to opening one of my posts you highly praised it and then you returned to being you.

There is objectivity in the world and I exist in THAT world.
3/8/2022 5:16 PM

B) The only person on these forums I've seen articulate any ideas any time remotely lately that aren't just regurgitated from some combination of the media and social media is tangplay. Certainly not you. Get over yourself.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Dahs woke up today and chose VIOLENCE.

3/8/2022 8:43 PM
mother wives sisters brides
3/10/2022 1:07 AM
I would say that dino is an arrogant, self-important, empty vessel of regurgitated opinions from other people. I would say that dino, who can’t spell and has a tenuous at best grasp of the English language, doesn’t have a life outside of this forum and his ramblings here only happened because there’s nowhere else for him to go. I’m sure his bloated ego already has caused him to be barred from mainstream social outlets for being the clown he is. He posts here because he literally has nowhere else to go.

https://youtu.be/6g2JN2PrHJg
3/10/2022 10:01 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.