OMG - that really hurt.
3/10/2022 10:53 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/10/2022 10:01:00 AM (view original):
I would say that dino is an arrogant, self-important, empty vessel of regurgitated opinions from other people. I would say that dino, who can’t spell and has a tenuous at best grasp of the English language, doesn’t have a life outside of this forum and his ramblings here only happened because there’s nowhere else for him to go. I’m sure his bloated ego already has caused him to be barred from mainstream social outlets for being the clown he is. He posts here because he literally has nowhere else to go.

https://youtu.be/6g2JN2PrHJg
[RETIREMENT BOT Announcement: 010000101000001000010000100001001. Translate to human speak: This is rich coming from RSP, the most brainwashed, self-righteous, low information poster on this whole site. Am I a good bot? Please leave feedback in the critical site news forum.]
3/10/2022 11:41 AM
Thank you but it really does not matter what he or the rest of them say or think.
I am being totally honest when I say that I have reached a point where I have nothing but disgust and the lot of them are not worth a plug nickel.

Im not being emotional. I really believe this about them and although I thought they would eventually act like decent human beings I no longer see that as possible.

I really have nothing more to say and aside from their nicknames I have no desire to trade insults or to defend myself.
3/10/2022 1:39 PM (edited)
1) guitarguy still posting, shock.
2) rsp, that was over the line.
3) jetson, relax.
3/10/2022 1:57 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 3/10/2022 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Thank you but it really does not matter what he or the rest of them say or think.
I am being totally honest when I say that I have reached a point where I have nothing but disgust and the lot of them are not worth a plug nickel.

Im not being emotional. I really believe this about them and although I thought they would eventually act like decent human beings I no longer see that as possible.

I really have nothing more to say and aside from their nicknames I have no desire to trade insults or to defend myself.
So what you are saying is that you think people who aren't intellectually sufficient, and who don't sufficiently revere you, are basically without value?

You really should be a Republican.
3/10/2022 2:20 PM

even the retahd on the right gots rights

or did til he died

he led his tank regiment into a stupid stupid trap

past a crossroads and into a residential area

not a general but still, a full bird colonel. he should know better

when you have tracks you go cross country

he parked it in the middle o town

another dead idiot

3/10/2022 2:51 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/10/2022 2:20:00 PM (view original):

So what you are saying is that you think people who aren't intellectually sufficient, and who don't sufficiently revere you, are basically without value?

No. I am talking about character.
And I always have been.
And never even once did I say that I am smarter then anyone.
I did say many times that no one was writing intelligent posts for the most part except me

And I stand by all of that
3/10/2022 2:51 PM

the cross f*cks the christians every time

jesus what a dick
3/10/2022 3:17 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 3/10/2022 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/10/2022 2:20:00 PM (view original):

No. I am talking about character.
And I always have been.
And never even once did I say that I am smarter then anyone.
I did say many times that no one was writing intelligent posts for the most part except me

And I stand by all of that
[WIS MISINFORMATION BOT: 001000100001000169696969. Translate to Human: This post is missing context. Snopes suggests to check GG's post history. Am I a good bot? Please leave feedback in critical site news forum.]
3/10/2022 4:01 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/10/2022 3:18:00 PM (view original):

the cross f*cks the christians every time

jesus what a dick
I don’t know what it means but if it is about me you have said that before.
3/10/2022 4:02 PM
“I really have nothing more to say and aside from their nicknames I have no desire to trade insults or to defend myself.”

Took ya all of an hour and twelve minutes to turn that statement into more bullshit.

Congrats!
3/10/2022 6:16 PM
“2) rsp, that was over the line.”

I know. How turrible of mois. I recant my previous statements. dino is a swell(ed) guy!
3/10/2022 6:19 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/10/2022 6:16:00 PM (view original):
“I really have nothing more to say and aside from their nicknames I have no desire to trade insults or to defend myself.”

Took ya all of an hour and twelve minutes to turn that statement into more bullshit.

Congrats!
No - I was asked a question and I answered it politely.
3/10/2022 6:27 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/10/2022 1:57:00 PM (view original):
1) guitarguy still posting, shock.
2) rsp, that was over the line.
3) jetson, relax.
I am very relaxed.
I never said I would never post again.
Im just not going to contribute any more.
3/10/2022 6:31 PM
Enjoy your Lonely Man Dinners while you spend your time “contributing” a continued bunch of ‘NUTHIN.

Just like what you “contribute” to SOCIETY.
3/10/2022 7:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.