YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP Topic

. . . Or Can You?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/in-case-of-nuclear-attack-government-advises-face-masks-and-social-distancing-in-shelters?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202022-03-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

https://www.theblaze.com/furnace/trudeau-talk-tough-russian-oil-ban?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-03-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement
3/2/2022 10:41 AM
I probably agree with you but your presentation here is VERY boomer.
3/2/2022 10:48 AM
The Trudeau thing seems cringe, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the first article.

"Oh no, a document telling people how to be safe gives info on how to stay as safe as possible!!"
3/2/2022 11:56 AM

3/2/2022 12:01 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/2/2022 10:48:00 AM (view original):
I probably agree with you but your presentation here is VERY boomer.

Thanks for bringing this up . . . had no clue on "OK Boomer" being social media driven term. I read:
"According to the NY Times, its a "rallying cry for millions of fed-up kids," who find their elders to be out of touch or privileged.
I hope you're not one of the crying . . .

And Yes . . . I was born between '46 - '64.
3/2/2022 5:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/2/2022 11:56:00 AM (view original):
The Trudeau thing seems cringe, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the first article.

"Oh no, a document telling people how to be safe gives info on how to stay as safe as possible!!"

Agree . . . telling people how to keep safe is cool. It's a Nuclear Bomb . . . not the flue.
I just can't visualize you nor I with a cotton mask telling our wife, kids, grandma or significant other
"Stay back . . you're getting to close," after a nuclear bomb hits.
3/2/2022 5:24 PM
Again, it's not a legal document. They're advising on what to do to stay as safe as possible when sheltered after a nuclear bomb hits. It's not strange or surprising.
3/2/2022 5:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
just in case Putin does not know he is not so stupid to use a nuke, can you let him know? Maybe get yer boy, Trump to get a message to him.
3/2/2022 10:15 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/2/2022 10:15:00 PM (view original):
just in case Putin does not know he is not so stupid to use a nuke, can you let him know? Maybe get yer boy, Trump to get a message to him.
I don’t think that Putin’s generals would follow any order to send nukes.
I really think that if this war keeps adding Russian deaths and humiliation he will be taken down:

Putin is totally deflated. During Trump he peaked and was riding high in his domination and control of Trump. It made him strong and he started to think he was invincible. With Trump they cracked fissures in NATO and destabilized the United States and it’s society and American dream and toppled it from its former high moral ground all while making the USA look weak and imbecilic.

Thinking he was the new Vanguard he expected a cakewalk but the bully got a bloody nose and a kick in the ***.

If the war goes on as it has he will be taken down by the inner circle and the military will desert him.
3/2/2022 10:47 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 3/2/2022 10:15:00 PM (view original):
R U scared of something?

This was the H bomb tested at Eniwetok (sp) I think it was 7 Megatons.. a firecracker next to the one they blew up at Bikini Atoll. It was 27 MT.. aka good bye all of Philidelphia
3/12/2022 4:03 AM
not sure where Philidelphia is? Anywhere near Philadelphia? Also not sure what your post is supposed to mean??
3/12/2022 2:07 PM
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.