Trump's "performance" on 1/6/2021 Topic

I redlined my 1st EVER post.

For PURE stupidity!
And because the poster doesn't VOTE and thus has no say in the matter on which he shouts!
5/3/2022 11:14 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/3/2022 11:14:00 AM (view original):
I redlined my 1st EVER post.

For PURE stupidity!
And because the poster doesn't VOTE and thus has no say in the matter on which he shouts!
I don't say anything good about Putin either. and I don't live in Russia. You don't live in Canada, but are free to comment on our P.M with anything you like.. (you know his name, yes?)

You seem to be setting a rulebook that demands that to express opinions on the US and it's current mess... one has to be a U S citizen
. Of course, if my comments lined up with your p.o.v. there would be ZERO problem. Or am I still missing something?

I think you need to re think that one, in the interest of FREEDOM OF SPEECH

as for this site: I and about 20 other guys are keeping SIM hockey on life support. We owe WIS nothing

and we don't need SIM cops. They just might mute you too and if they booted me from this site forever.. It would be their lo$$

Your hatred of Donald Trump and his supporters has been taught to you, and is the result of social and left wing media programming and mind manipulation... AND the desire to be acceptable in the eyes of your peers.

It kind of marvels me that you won't even consider that possibility
5/6/2022 4:04 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 5/4/2022 3:23:00 PM (view original):

WATCH: Violence Breaks out at Pro-Abortion Protest After Democrat Politicians Call to 'Fight'
I cannot STAND that lady, and I use the term loosely. HYPOCRITES

"The say freedom, when they mean lawlessness' 'They say 'peace; when they mean war'

Lizzy needs to get her hair styled, but I give you this, She makes Nancy Pelosi look real good

5/4/2022 3:38 PM

5/4/2022 3:50 PM
"Your hatred of Donald Trump and his supporters has been taught to you, and is the result of social and left wing media programming and mind manipulation... AND the desire to be acceptable in the eyes of your peers."

Pure BUNK!
I'm
anti-social, can't be programmed, won't be manipulated (or silenced by miscreants screaming ignorance all aboot), and even I don't know who the hell you mean by "my peers"............

I really don't think I have any left!

5/4/2022 4:35 PM

Ryan J. Reilly
Wed, May 4, 2022, 6:57 PM·

WASHINGTON — The Oath Keepers founder facing seditious conspiracy charges tried to speak directly with President Donald Trump on the night of Jan. 6, 2021, and implored an intermediary to tell the president to use militia groups to stop the transfer of power, a fellow Oath Keepers member said in court Wednesday.

William Todd Wilson, a member of the far-right militia group who pleaded guilty Wednesday to seditious conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding in connection with the Jan. 6 riot, said in federal court that he joined Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes in a suite at the Phoenix Park Hotel not far from the Capitol shortly after the attack and listened as Rhodes called an unnamed Trump intermediary on speakerphone.

As he listened, he heard Rhodes “repeatedly implore the individual to tell President Trump to call upon groups like the Oath Keepers to forcibly oppose a transfer of power,” Wilson and prosecutors said. The person on the line “denied Rhodes’ request to speak directly with President Trump,” according to the agreed-upon statement of offense in Wilson’s case.
Such a phone call, which Wilson said was made just after 5 p.m., would have taken place when rioters were still being cleared on the grounds of the Capitol, after Trump tweeted a video calling the rioters "very special" but before he tweeted, at 6:01 p.m., "Remember this day forever!”

Jonathan Moseley, a disbarred attorney who has worked with Rhodes, said Wednesday night that the Oath Keepers “have always scoffed at the idea that they had any way to talk to Trump or his team.”
Attorneys for Rhodes, who has pleaded not guilty, did not immediately respond to requests for comment Wednesday night. But they pushed back in comments to CNN.

“None of them still show evidence of an actual plan to do something,” said Phillip Linder, one of the attorneys for Rhodes.
Wilson has been cooperating with the FBI and Justice Department investigation into Jan. 6 and agreed as part of his plea agreement to testify before grand juries and at jury trials if necessary.
Reporters from NBC News and CNN were waiting outside the courtroom before Wilson's plea hearing Wednesday as Wilson, his lawyers and government officials discussed the logistics of Wilson's coming testimony before a federal grand jury.

Wilson was the third Oath Keepers member to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy. In a separate hearing following Wilson's guilty plea, U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta agreed to release Arizona Oath Keeper Edward Vallejo, who also faces a seditious conspiracy charge, until trial.
5/5/2022 11:50 AM (edited)
The final defendant mentioned in the above article (Edward Vallejo) lives not too far from me. His case has been extensively covered here in AZ.

He has been released to home confinement with one of them ankle bracelets, banned from access to the internet, or possessing firearms, and his wife had to swear to the Court that SHE would notify them IF he left the home for any reason------pending HIS trial.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, justice is slow but eventually.............the truth WILL come out.
5/5/2022 11:47 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/4/2022 4:35:00 PM (view original):
"Your hatred of Donald Trump and his supporters has been taught to you, and is the result of social and left wing media programming and mind manipulation... AND the desire to be acceptable in the eyes of your peers."

Pure BUNK!
I'm
anti-social, can't be programmed, won't be manipulated (or silenced by miscreants screaming ignorance all aboot), and even I don't know who the hell you mean by "my peers"............

I really don't think I have any left!

Ok. Thanks for the info
5/6/2022 4:05 PM
You're very welcome.
Ever play golf at the Chiliwack Country Club?

I did once............many, many years ago.
5/6/2022 5:38 PM
I'd like to think I'm yer peer, Bob!

LNF, your love of Trump and his supporters has been taught to you, as had your fervor for Jesus. Pretty much everyone has some of their values/beliefs taught to them.
5/6/2022 7:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/6/2022 5:38:00 PM (view original):
You're very welcome.
Ever play golf at the Chiliwack Country Club?

I did once............many, many years ago.
Only once.. a LONG time ago. I remember spitting the fairway with a good drive, but lost the damned ball. How's e do dat?

What are greens fees like today?

My fav Public course is Peace Portal. Only one 'birdie hole' on the course and it is 455 par 5. You get an extra 15 yards from the down slope about 215 yards out, , but you need to take an extra club to get on the green. It is uphill by about 30 feet.. as is no 1. On 2, you take a 5 or 6 off the tee and lay up, then go in with a 7.. UNLESS you like uphill shots where you can't see the pin 353 yds The whole course makes you play a position game vs rip it and chase it

Great course for working the legs
5/7/2022 7:52 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 5/6/2022 7:39:00 PM (view original):

LNF, your love of Trump and his supporters has been taught to you, as had your fervor for Jesus. Pretty much everyone has some of their values/beliefs taught to them.
Nope, My love of Christ is a growing one.

Nobody 'taught me' anything re Trump. I just like that he tells it like it is
5/7/2022 7:45 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/7/2022 7:45:00 PM (view original):

with regard to the major issues when did he say it like it is.
Beginning if covid he lied his head off
Tried to stop Fauci from giving the public the truth.
said at Heldinki that there was no reason to not believe Adolph Putin.
Has always skirted questions about Qanon
and very far right groups nazis and kkk
Has not stopped saying the election was rigged
Good people on both sides - bullshit.
Lied about tax cut being great for low middle class and high middle class
Lied about his wealth
Lied about his taxes and valuations
Lied about the seriousness of Hillary phone while everyone including him does the same thing
Lied about the wall
lied about the day he gave Russia classified information in the oval office
lied about terminating the dept dedicated to potential viruses. he terminated it.
lied about getting medical equipment to hospitals.
tried to give supplies only to red states
lied about being tapped and a government conspiracy
lies about his knowledge and expertise
Said he would not play golf and he would work long hours
There are so much more

Saying he tells it like it is might be stupidest thing you have said yet. :)

5/7/2022 9:13 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/7/2022 7:45:00 PM (view original):

nobody taught me anything re Trump either. I can see with my eyes and hear with my ears that he is a conman, a compulsive liar and a thief. I also do not think he is very bright.
And as far as your love of Christ, are you saying you were born loving Him? I highly doubt it. You learned it somewhere along the way.
5/7/2022 10:39 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Trump's "performance" on 1/6/2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.