Deadlines and League Assignments Topic

You guys have done so much! Thank you!
5/31/2023 4:27 PM
Since my latest sitemail, we have gotten a couple more owners locked in or updated my submission sheet. So we are down to 14 teams to enter.
6/1/2023 7:31 PM
Still waiting on 9 teams to be entered. I've sent reminders to all the owners.
6/3/2023 6:05 PM
Update: We are down to just 3 teams to be entered. Plus there are a few pending roster fixes being finalized.

If you haven't renamed your teams, you should go ahead and do that now. We are really close now!
6/5/2023 3:08 PM
I would have each commissioner send out personal site-mails to those who haven't changed their team names yet.
6/5/2023 9:01 PM
It's not a requirement to change the team names, right? (Per the first post of the theme rules thread.)

I agree it's a nice to have, but I don't think it's worth holding things up for...if we're ready to play, let's play.
6/5/2023 9:41 PM
1 owner left to submit a roster!
6/6/2023 12:06 AM
All teams are in. The final roster verifications are moving along well. Keep an eye on your sitemail in case you need to make a quick fix.
6/8/2023 11:39 AM
Final Penalty Points assessed for late roster submissions (note that anyone who got all 6 in by the final deadline had their points erased):

blackicedcof 36
bullet6464 15
Chitownbluz 25
garmansouth 25
6/8/2023 2:14 PM (edited)
Posted by besterateam on 6/8/2023 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I had all my teams in by the final deadline…someone was in and I couldn’t enter my final team(initially I was in the wrong league)..if I’m getting 16 penalty points I’m pulling all 6 teams…
Points erased. It was a league number issue, but all teams appear to have been in by the deadline.
6/8/2023 2:15 PM (edited)
Notifications of a few pending roster errors should have all gone out today, so please be checking your SM and try to get those fixes in ASAP. Please message your commissioner when you submit your corrected rosters, too.
6/9/2023 5:58 PM
Anybody ever seen The Blues Brothers? "We wnat the show! We want the show! We want the show! Lol just teasing. But seriously.......
6/10/2023 9:28 PM
Posted by skilly006 on 6/10/2023 9:28:00 PM (view original):
Anybody ever seen The Blues Brothers? "We wnat the show! We want the show! We want the show! Lol just teasing. But seriously.......
Yeah, we are ready to roll, too. It's just down to a couple people getting their teams back into their leagues with fixes and then a quick roster check.
6/10/2023 9:35 PM
Like everyone else, my patience has run thin.
However, we are waiting for just one last team. Hopefully, that will be in shortly and we will begin.

If you haven’t done so, please change your generic names now. Once the season starts, renaming isn’t possible.
Also, I would suggest setting your lineups.
6/11/2023 1:23 PM
Questions for the veterans:
1) Does it always take this long to get everyone verified and start playing?

2) If you had it to over again, would you have stopped at 84 owners?
6/11/2023 1:42 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Deadlines and League Assignments Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.