2023 World Rankings Topic

Posted by bruceleefan on 12/4/2023 8:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by minihouston on 12/4/2023 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 12/4/2023 5:59:00 PM (view original):
This is fantastic and I know how much work it took.
I'd like to ask for two additional things that were included in the 2018 write up.

1) a total score which determined the final order.
2) additional rankings sorted by individual categories.

You already have that data and it would be helpful for folks who are looking for additional worlds and who may weigh category A over category B.

Thanks again for doing this!
  1. Total score has already been added and will be published next time (lower score the better).
  2. Hm, I'll have to think about that. The key to keeping it updated with my other focus' (Cobbfather blog and real life) is not spending a lot of time with it. I did weigh sharing my spreadsheet but didn't want to open that can of worms. I'll give it some thought and see what happens next update.
I mean just re-sort the already existing data in your spreadsheet by "turnover", copy/paste.
re-sort by "run differential", copy/paste.
re-sort by "division winners", copy/paste.
like that.

Unless I'm missing something, it shouldn't add very much time.

Even if you decide against, this is a great tool and is greatly appreciated!
Technically that's already in there, the cell is just hidden - it's just not sorted by. Maybe I'll add those cells in next time for reference. We'll see.
2/9/2024 5:55 PM
This content is no longer available?
3/30/2024 4:11 PM
Ah man, maybe that's the universe saying it's time for an update. No promises but I'll see what I can do about getting this updated - and posted elsewhere so it's not linked from discord.

Side note, HBD really needs a discord.
4/5/2024 12:59 PM
Posted by minihouston on 4/5/2024 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Ah man, maybe that's the universe saying it's time for an update. No promises but I'll see what I can do about getting this updated - and posted elsewhere so it's not linked from discord.

We could easily start one...maybe the way to go is to start one and post the link here ??
4/5/2024 6:06 PM
Posted by bruinsfan911 on 4/5/2024 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by minihouston on 4/5/2024 12:59:00 PM (view original):

We could easily start one...maybe the way to go is to start one and post the link here ??
I'll work on updating the one I created a while back and doing some admin stuff before sharing it.
4/12/2024 3:50 PM
◂ Prev 123
2023 World Rankings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.