160M Theme - Stats Topic

That was in the DEAL league though. There will be more PA in this league and most likely more passed balls. I don't at what point his offense no longer makes up for his lack of defense. I'm all in though as his backup is a $200K scrub.
8/30/2023 7:09 PM
At least I know I’m not alone in this. The dude had better hit!

Side note: I attended school with Cap’s great- or great-great-grandson, I can’t recall which. Like his distant relative, he was kind of a jerk.
8/30/2023 7:12 PM
I guess I will go out on a limb and predict the 8 playoff teams.
National League
East: schwarze
Central: tigerrott
West: mildnhazy
Wildcard: jbohrman
tigerrott (1599) and jbohrman (1580) are a bit light on innings, but their respective ERC#'s are very strong and their defense is above average, so if fatigue doesn't hit hard, this prediction should hold, but all bets are off if it turns out <1600 innings isn't enough. adsmith182 has enough innings and has solid enough hitting and defense and could steal the wildcard if fatigue hits tigerrott or jbohrman.
American League
East: discodemo
Central: ledfoot
West: redcped
Wildcard: toysboys
I have the American League with a lot more playoff contenders than the NL. My numbers predict as many as nine A.L. teams could be .500 or better. toysboys' team is tricky to project. The numbers show that he's got a top 3 offenses and top 3 pitching staff in the A.L., but with only 1604 *good* innings and a league worst defense, fatigue could be a problem. If that happens, the wildcard is most likely to come from one hebdomad, JJP or justinlee_24.
8/31/2023 8:54 AM (edited)
My preseason predictions. Missed a few, but got 4 out of 6 division winners correct
National League

East: schwarze --> 98-60 (1st place)
Central: tigerrott --> 95-63 (1st place)
West: mildnhazy --> 78-80 (2nd place, but a .555 Exp Win%)
Wildcard: jbohrman --> 77-81 (4th place, in a tough division)
tigerrott (1599) and jbohrman (1580) are a bit light on innings, but their respective ERC#'s are very strong and their defense is above average, so if fatigue doesn't hit hard, this prediction should hold, but all bets are off if it turns out <1600 innings isn't enough.
adsmith182 --> 87-71 (2nd place)
has enough innings and has solid enough hitting and defense and could steal the wildcard if fatigue hits tigerrott or jbohrman.
American League
East: discodemo --> 81-77 (1st place)
Central: ledfoot --> 71-87 (4th place)
West: redcped --> 96-62 (1st place)
Wildcard: toysboys --> 71-87 (4th place - AL's worst pitching)

toysboys' team is tricky to project. The numbers show that he's got a top 3 offenses and top 3 pitching staff in the A.L., but with only 1604 *good* innings and a league worst defense, fatigue could be a problem. If that happens, the wildcard is most likely to come from one of
hebdomad --> 93-65 (1st place)
JJP --> 75-83 (3rd place)
justinlee_24. --> 87-71 (3rd place tough division)
11/27/2023 4:18 PM (edited)
Six Ansons

Charlie Parker: 62 games caught, 38 PB
triple threats: 162 games caught, 97 PB
Colorado Balance: 162 games caught, 97 PB
Casual Replies: 162 games caught, 82 PB
Mile High Club: 162 games caught, 91 PB
Denver Draftees: 163 games caught, 103 PB (2 for 5 with a homer as his team won game 163, and he didn't have any PB in that game)
11/29/2023 6:43 PM
◂ Prev 123
160M Theme - Stats Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.