HBD and AI generators Topic

The Cobbfather blog covers many things from Bill James type Hall of Fame monitor scores, to career WAR and other history pieces, to trade rumors, to power rankings, to post season trade analysis; but we've branched out and created mascots for each team through the use of AI. Feel free to check it out here.
11/11/2023 12:59 PM
That's awesome
11/11/2023 2:31 PM
You got some good team names in that league.

11/11/2023 7:12 PM
pretty cool!
11/11/2023 7:46 PM
Another writer on the blog just added City-theme jerseys. Some of them turned out pretty cool.
11/12/2023 9:42 PM
awesome! I want to do that for my teams! Especially the Tampa Bay Sweaty Stinky Old Panties! Yes, that really is a team name and no, I did not name it.
11/12/2023 10:41 PM
Both the mascots and jerseys are fabulous. Well done on a great blog.
11/18/2023 5:59 PM
Cheers to you and all the work done on that blog. The time and effort it must take to keep up with that is hard to fathom. Also, the Ty Cobb quote was classic and in the face of all his critics.
3/6/2024 10:27 PM
I just have to just say bravo on the effort you're putting into the league and the mascots! I'm sure the owners appreciate your going above and beyond to really keep that league feeling fun and fresh (not to detract from other commissioners, since I know this is all a lot of effort!.
3/7/2024 11:09 AM
Thanks! It definitely takes some time but fun to work on. Some seasons have more posts than others, just depends on my personal schedule and how busy life is at the time.
3/7/2024 5:44 PM
These are mostly awesome and I love it, but I must say the New Orleans mascot is a true abomination haha
3/26/2024 12:23 AM
HBD and AI generators Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.