Question about injuries Topic

So I started Doc White in a game tonight, he was at 94 fatigue. In the first inning after only 17 pitches he was injured on a play in which he gave up a base hit. My question is, was this just a random occurrence? I’ve seen players get injured when their fatigue was extremely low but I’ve never seen it happen in a situation like this. Any input is appreciated, thanks.
12/26/2023 8:01 PM
I think if you’re below 95 it becomes a remote possibility and the odds get higher as the player gets more fatigued
12/26/2023 9:29 PM
Thanks, good to know. I’ve started guys lower than that on occasion and never had any problems and in progressives I’ve had to use position players as low as 91 and never had it happen but maybe it’s one of those random things.
12/27/2023 2:50 AM
Anybody can get injured even at 100% though it's relatively rare. The odds creep up the more his fatigue drops.The formula was adjusted awhile ago to combat the fatigue strategy where some owners would intentionally throw a few games with 0% players.
12/30/2023 1:58 AM
Question about injuries Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.