Just returning to HD after a few years away, trying to get my bearings again.

I tho't I read somewhere that you should never double against a sim opponent, but after searching the Forum I can't find any reference to that. Anybody have any thoughts on that? TY
3/21/2024 7:46 PM
If the Sim team has a very dominant scorer, I think it’s fine to DT. Usually Sim teams don’t have a scorer that above the rest of the team.
3/22/2024 9:05 PM
3/22/2024 9:45 PM
I almost never use "Always" on a sim player for double teaming because sims run at 0 distro so distribution should be pretty even. I will occasionally use "if leading scorer" on some of their more dominant scorers to only apply double team if the team is feeding him the ball frequently.
3/23/2024 4:56 PM
thank you for the input...appreciated.
3/23/2024 7:55 PM
Another Question on dts: If a team is high-IQ press across the board but runs a non-press defense, are double teams more effective?
4/10/2024 8:22 PM
Posted by ShadowBear on 4/10/2024 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Another Question on dts: If a team is high-IQ press across the board but runs a non-press defense, are double teams more effective?
no
4/16/2024 2:35 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.