For the last day I have had an issue where I click on a different team I have in a different world and the same team page loads. An example is trying to go from Naismith to Rupp today and instead Naismith has reloaded four times on my phone!!
3/27/2024 9:21 AM
That happened to me yesterday but was corrected soon after; worked normally for me this morning
3/27/2024 9:45 AM
yes started happening after the 502 error and its been happening to me even this morning both phone and pc still
3/27/2024 12:07 PM
Having the same issue intermittently.
3/27/2024 12:55 PM
Same issue.
3/28/2024 9:37 AM
Posted by R0pey on 3/27/2024 12:07:00 PM (view original):
yes started happening after the 502 error and its been happening to me even this morning both phone and pc still
Same
3/28/2024 12:04 PM
Still happening for me!
3/28/2024 8:07 PM
It has done it intermittently everyday it seems. It also changed the settings of my West Georgia team to the settings of another team in another world. Cost me an early NT game in a title contending season with strong seniors.
3/29/2024 12:27 AM (edited)
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 3/29/2024 12:27:00 AM (view original):
It has done it intermittently everyday it seems. It also changed the settings of my West Georgia team to the settings of another team in another world. Cost me an early NT game in a title contending season with strong seniors.
This would explain why one of my teams had some gameplays that were uncharacteristic. I have one team that is going to be running slowdown all season, but when I checked the boxscore on an odd loss, it had me running uptempo.
3/29/2024 1:56 AM
Posted by Area51man on 3/29/2024 1:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 3/29/2024 12:27:00 AM (view original):
This would explain why one of my teams had some gameplays that were uncharacteristic. I have one team that is going to be running slowdown all season, but when I checked the boxscore on an odd loss, it had me running uptempo.
Mine went from Target minutes to Fatigue and my top player didn't even play the entire game
3/29/2024 11:35 PM
Same issue here: it's more frequent if I try to use the normal dropdown on the Office page, but even if I use the bookmarks from the Main WIS page with the team ID in them, about a third of the time I end up on the team I was trying to switch from anyway.

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, that didn't seem to make any difference (and probably wouldn't unless they just made some significant change to HD ... which is really unlikely).
4/1/2024 12:33 AM
Posted by zlionsfan on 4/1/2024 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Same issue here: it's more frequent if I try to use the normal dropdown on the Office page, but even if I use the bookmarks from the Main WIS page with the team ID in them, about a third of the time I end up on the team I was trying to switch from anyway.

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, that didn't seem to make any difference (and probably wouldn't unless they just made some significant change to HD ... which is really unlikely).
I've weirdly found clicking into the forums then back to the team page tends to temporarily fix the issue.
4/1/2024 7:33 AM
This is still happening and is quite annoying. I have to click three times for it to move to another team.
4/4/2024 9:02 AM
yep, been happening to me as well
4/4/2024 10:01 AM
Still happening
4/9/2024 5:34 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.