I’m about to quit Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I’m dropping down to one team after this cycle and may leave entirely soon after that. I’m sorry this private conflict escalated into this public embarrassment. I won’t be posting here any longer.
4/18/2024 12:23 PM
Sports Douche has always been the weaker man in this conflict. This confirms it
4/18/2024 1:01 PM
Posted by b_rad052 on 4/18/2024 11:06:00 AM (view original):
Lord have mercy. You two sound like a bunch of middle school kids fussing over who gets to sit in the front seat of the bus. I have more money then you both but what does that matter. This is a game for relaxation and fun. Alek your a putz and brag way to much so you kind of brought this on yourself. I do think maybe you two are the same person but SD wins more then you ever could so that is out.
So bragging makes it right for someone to make a threat to tear my team apart and try to collude with me on territory rights after following me and losing? I’m not in the front seat of the bus, I’m driving the bus. Where’s your national championship b_rad?
4/18/2024 1:57 PM (edited)
Alek stirs the pot and it's fine. From what I've witnessed he's played the game the right way coaching next to him at Pitt. Not sure what transpired between these two to result in that sitemail. It doesn't really matter.

4/18/2024 2:00 PM
Man....I abandon the chat for a few weeks and look what I miss. YIKES!
4/18/2024 2:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/18/2024 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Lord have mercy. You two sound like a bunch of middle school kids fussing over who gets to sit in the front seat of the bus. I have more money then you both but what does that matter. This is a game for relaxation and fun. Alek your a putz and brag way to much so you kind of brought this on yourself. I do think maybe you two are the same person but SD wins more then you ever could so that is out.
So bragging makes it right for someone to make a threat to tear my team apart and try to collude with me on territory rights after following me and losing? I’m not in the front seat of the bus, I’m driving the bus. Where’s your national championship b_rad?
This isn't the first time I've overreacted to someone else's behavior. This is all so horrible and I apologize to the community. Alek is driving the bus, and I am leaving this game.
4/18/2024 4:45 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 4/18/2024 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/18/2024 1:57:00 PM (view original):
This isn't the first time I've overreacted to someone else's behavior. This is all so horrible and I apologize to the community. Alek is driving the bus, and I am leaving this game.
Don’t know if it’s really worth leaving over unless you’re just done with the game. You got carried away. He posted in the forums when it coulda been dealt with privately with support. You seem to know what buttons to press. Plenty of ways to deal with it other than taking it public, you guys talk a lot of **** back and forth here. Is what is is. We’ve probably all jumped recruits. I’ve definitely gotten a few sitemails similarly to this from randoms, back when the game first came out and I first played like 10+ years ago, I feel like these frustrated sitemails were pretty common.
4/18/2024 5:02 PM
In all honesty, I’ve been pretty occupied outside of WIS that I’ve been on the verge quitting anyway. I just wanted people to know what put the nail in the coffin. The situation I was late to recruiting, I had 5 scholarships to fill and do my research figuring what my best needs are in the area. Given TENN took a Morgantown player and some others within 50 miles, while he battled 4 other schools made it the safer bet to flip those recruits and win. Like I said, I’ve learned the east coast is a dog eat dog world. It took me $150k to battle PSU a few seasons back and lost. But at the end of the day PSU doesn’t come to WV recruits anymore. OSU is not even a threat anymore. Miami of OH coach left. Ever since my first class that was dismantled by everyone and then losing to Hawaii and PSU for recruits in my first 3 seasons I flipped the game in my favor. To have someone like SD write something like that and I know he’s not messing around, made me want to put a spotlight on it bc I’ve seen it before with TigerPark. But anyways, SD doesn’t need to quit because at the end of the day he will be longer than I will. And I accept your apology.
4/18/2024 6:20 PM
I wasn’t apologizing to you, and I never would. I was apologizing to everyone else because of the way that I dealt with your obnoxious behavior, and I regretted the fact that you’re such a distasteful person that you would post a private message publicly.I’m quitting this game and I couldn’t care less what you do. Congratulations, you ruined something for me that I really enjoy. I hope you’re proud of yourself. There is no apology.
4/18/2024 7:17 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/18/2024 7:03:00 AM (view original):
I’m realizing how insane some of you guys are. There’s no whining when someone is dedicating their life to tear your team apart. You and everyone else would be furious. I’ve been quiet for a few months now. This mf wont leave me alone.
you have threatened to do this to many coaches lol.
4/18/2024 9:16 PM
No I haven’t. I do not go THAT low.
4/18/2024 9:22 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 4/18/2024 7:17:00 PM (view original):
I wasn’t apologizing to you, and I never would. I was apologizing to everyone else because of the way that I dealt with your obnoxious behavior, and I regretted the fact that you’re such a distasteful person that you would post a private message publicly.I’m quitting this game and I couldn’t care less what you do. Congratulations, you ruined something for me that I really enjoy. I hope you’re proud of yourself. There is no apology.
I stopped jabbing with you months ago. I let you do your thing. You have continued to try to schedule me, come after my recruits 1 mile away, took the Tennessee job, sitemail me. There’s nothing obnoxious that I’m doing. I’m building West Virginia with players in my own backyard.
4/18/2024 9:25 PM
imagine out-douching a player who chose the name sportsdouche. congrats
4/18/2024 10:49 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
I’m about to quit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.