It's time again for KOH baseball. FULL Topic

Frank Booth, says, "Never mind about all that well dressed man %$^*. Where's my PABST...BLUE......RIBBON ?? bummers is back, that's 18 in....................6 to go.
5/7/2024 9:28 PM (edited)
Mr. Blonde, says, "Are one of you little doggies gonna join this league, or what?" tulsaslide has joined us. we have 5 slots remaining.
5/7/2024 9:30 PM (edited)
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Jaun Maria Ramirez says, "They told me Blondie was here. That's sure as hell not you, my friend. And I just don't bark, either." Area51Man is back and are only 4 spots left, "When you have to join, join. Don't talk."
5/9/2024 1:00 PM (edited)
Sergeant Hartman, says, " When are you maggots going to show me something? Are you ready to charge our our Hills and dethrone some Kings? "SIR,YES SIR." jbab8888 has answered the call we're down to..........3 spots available.
5/8/2024 10:11 PM (edited)
Angel Martin, says, "Hey Jimmy we're about ready to wrap up this party. Rocky's got you busted anyway." Humdogs is back and we have just.............2 spots left.
5/9/2024 12:42 PM (edited)
Ed Grimley, says, "This league is totally decent, I must say. teotronix is in, It makes me positively mental." teotronix makes it 23 in, one spot left.
5/11/2024 12:04 AM (edited)
Elwood Blues, says, "Ed, you will have to get out of the way. We're on a mission from God, you know!? safdan is our final owner. We are FULL, mission accomplished. The penguin, has approved.
5/11/2024 11:51 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
It's time again for KOH baseball. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.