Low cap leagues Topic

Why does it seem that the majority of the managers prefer to use all superstar teams rather than the challenge of joining a low cap league? It seems that any low cap league takes forever to fill while the higher cap leagues just fill up so quickly.

I challenge those of you who regularly play in 100 million or more leagues to join a 40 million team. Let's see it you are as good at managing them!

TGRUN
4/26/2024 1:39 PM
I think the issue for many owners is that the players that you have to use at a $40M cap aren't those who people fantasize about having on a team that they own and manage.
4/26/2024 2:50 PM
Posted by tgrun on 4/26/2024 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Why does it seem that the majority of the managers prefer to use all superstar teams rather than the challenge of joining a low cap league? It seems that any low cap league takes forever to fill while the higher cap leagues just fill up so quickly.

I challenge those of you who regularly play in 100 million or more leagues to join a 40 million team. Let's see it you are as good at managing them!

TGRUN
I never play $100 mil leagues but I agree with you on the need for more owners to take up the challenge of low budget leagues.

If you are in a particular league waiting to fill and want people to join, post the number here and I will sign up and maybe so will others. I know technically it is not the theme league classifieds forum, but I think we could make an exception for once by advertising it here.
4/26/2024 4:47 PM
BeAllEndAll has 2 HLCYG ( how low can you go leagues) in the forums and a 40 mil exclusive player/park league heading into season 22.
4/26/2024 5:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"The challenge for many is determining the right number of innings and PA’s needed"

This is the #1 reason I don't like low (or play in) cap league. I hope at some point, admin fixes the sim so all salary cap levels require the *same* number of innings. A 162-game season should require 1400-1450 innings, regardless of how good or bad the offensive talent is.
4/28/2024 1:47 PM
Low cap leagues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.