Satchel Paige Down To 7 Openings! Topic

Satchel Paige is down to 4! But there are still great opportunities available:

Boston Torn Red Sox (55-107) – 4th overall picks. This club fell off considerably this past season from where it was a couple of seasons ago. They finished above average in most offenses categories, but near the bottom in pitching. However, pitching in the low level minors was solid, so help may already be in the pipeline.

New Orleans Privateers (67-95) – 7th overall pick. This franchise was in the middle for three consecutive season, and then fell off a bit last season. There are a few pieces in place, but these could also be used to rebuild stronger. What is really needed is a decisive, committed owner capable of righting the ship.

Huntington Hicks (68-94) - 8th overall pick. This team has been up and down in recent seasons. Two seasons ago they lost 108 games, earning them the #1 overall draft pick the following season. But they are only five seasons removed from a 102-win season. There is potential here as they finished almost exactly in the middle of the pack in both offensive and pitching stat categories. They used the #1 overall pick mentioned above to select a dynamic CF who a new owner can finish building around.

Louisville Hawks (93-69) – 27th overall pick. This is the team had the best record among franchises that are available to new owners. They have enjoyed 90+ wins each of the last two seasons. Previous to that there was a lot of owner turnover, so the last owner has this club pointed in the right direction. Clearly there is talent available to win in the short term.

If you are interested in taking on any of these franchise the password is Dusty Coulombe. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Thank you!
5/4/2024 2:31 AM (edited)
Fantastic league. No drama. I have been an owner since 2010 and I cannot recall a single incident of note.
5/1/2024 4:45 AM
Well run league looking for owners. Join us.
5/1/2024 10:39 PM
Down to five openings! Rapidly filling world.
5/3/2024 5:10 AM
I have taken on the worst franchise here, to enjoy rebuilding it from the Farm System up. Take on a Challenge like that.

Join Us in Satchel Paige
5/3/2024 11:22 PM
Just 4 openings left! No drama league. Join now!
5/4/2024 1:58 PM
Satchel Paige Down To 7 Openings! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.