KRR - Knight Round Robin - D1 Topic

I used to run the Knight Round Robin Non-Conference Tournament. I have been thinking about bringing it back at the D1 level. I am checking interest in participation for the 192 Season.

This would mean that you would have to schedule the correct games and slots home and away if you participate. I would like to have teams and coaches join that will have a good time, but also it would be nice to have teams that are not top tier but those that are attempting to increase their ranking and prestige especially with non-conference schedules.

We would have an overall winner, but I want to guage interest to see how the teams would be schedule etc.

Games would be played in Season 192 and we would schedule during Season 191.

Thank You
I will even make a dedicated website with information regarding the season and the rankings and wins, losses and overall winners.
5/1/2024 10:32 AM
KRR - Knight Round Robin - D1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.