Declining Prospects Topic

Is anyone seeing their prospects experiencing ratings decline? Two brand new players, a draft pick and an international free agent are playing every day and just had their ratings decline. They have not been injured or demoted, my training and medical budgets are 20M. I'm not sure what's going on.
5/7/2024 8:36 PM
Any coaches that are coaching in spots where the IQ is low? I've seen players lose ratings due to low iq coaches (i.e. low fielding iq for fielding instructors, low pitching iq for a pitching coach, low hitting iq for a hitting coach).
5/8/2024 11:13 AM
That was my first thought too.

5/8/2024 1:35 PM
Your rookie league hitting coach is a pitching coach, with hitting rating = 2. Get them out of Rookie League immediately, if that's where they are.

EDIT-- you seem to have figured that out already.
5/9/2024 12:07 PM (edited)
Admin got back to me and said it's because of my hitting coach. Honestly I have no idea how that coach was signed because he is supposed to be a pitching coach based on his ratings.
5/10/2024 9:20 AM
Declining Prospects Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.