RANGERS ROCK II-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Topic

mayb sather finally gets it ?...no dumb deals @ dead line....leave this team alone and just get the fk out of the way glen !....i`ll bet every gm in east was looking for him to trade mcdonagh and or del zotto dubbie and draft picks for nash....well done sather, there mayb still hope for you yet,now i can sleep at night agin.
2/29/2012 5:48 AM
icelanders blow big lead late !.....hehehe ! had to listen to howie & butch boring cry all night...boo-hoo, boo-hoo **** you !....islanders SUCK !
2/29/2012 6:08 AM
who`s #1 ?....numero uno ?...hehehe ! potvin sucks ! who owns the cheesesteaks bruins and devils ?....****** on the icelanders ?..."LETS GO RANGERS "
2/29/2012 6:12 AM
* thats p i s s e s on the icelanders...hehehe !.....F U wis !
2/29/2012 6:14 AM
i`m done here !....cyah.
2/29/2012 6:15 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Scott ?  haha, Scott is a joke ....human pylon penalty taking machine..u might as well put a  Dumpster on the ice ..i laughed my a$$ off when the Rangers traded for that d0uche
3/3/2012 5:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...42|43|44|45|46...113 Next ▸
RANGERS ROCK II-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.