Changes within the last 3651 days...
- Main navigation updated to work with iOS 5.
- Fixed an issue with the User Profile showing an incorrect SimLeague Basketball playoff record.
- Added a new account setting so you can have your SiteMail messages automatically forward to your listed email address.
- Updated our mail order box's address.
- The "Release Notes" link in the My Locker page now shows in red if a release note has been posted within the last 4 days.
- You can now cash in your Reward Points to purchase WhatIfSports gift certificates! For those of you that put GCs on the line for SimLeagues, this should be a big help.
- The site redesign was released today. This includes a new look and feel across the core website.
- I'm sure most of you have now seen the MSN header and footer on the site. And the change to the banner ads in the forums. I wanted to jump in and share the reasons behind this.
WhatIfSports was recently integrated into a long standing partnership between MSN & FOXSports.com. For our customers, that means there is now an MSN header & footer and we will now begin using the MSN ad network instead of other ad networks. It does not mean more ads and it does not mean Passport for registration or anything like that.
The benefits of this change is that MSN & FOXSports.com will now be able to promote us more which should mean more new users to the site. This should benefit everyone, as competition and community have always been key ingredients to making our site an enjoyable experience.
On another note, some of you had to recently wait over 2 months to receive your Amazon gift certificates from our Reward Center. We had to make some changes in the way we paid for these gift certificates which resulted in quite a bit of delay on both ends. Promoting and distributing gift certificates is a much more formal process now than when they were initially setup years ago. We thank you guys for your patience. Moving forward, there should not be a delay regarding Amazon GCs.
Last, we have a major site redesign coming in the next few weeks. It's been over 4 years since the site has seen a make over, so we're very excited for the release. Within two months of the redesign, we will be releasing our new forums which will provide much more customization, flexibility and organization.
- Added a Sent Box to the SiteMail. Now you can view the last 50 messages you've sent and see whether recipient opened the message or not.
- Effective immediately, thread creators will be able to self-moderate their threads by using the new "Report" icon. This should be used to report off-topic posts, spam and/or offensive language. This should not be used simply because someone disagrees with your opinion.
Once a post has been reported, the post will automatically be locked down - the author of the post will not be able to edit or delete the post until we've reviewed it. Only the administration will be able to unlock a post.
If a user is deemed to be in violation of our posting guidelines or is making false violation reports, based on the severity of the violation, any of the following actions may be taken:
- a warning via email
- removal of all posts on the site
- loss of forum posting privileges for 7 days
- loss of forum posting privileges for 30 days
- permanent loss of posting privileges
- immediate account closure
Thanks for your cooperation.
- You can now access a user's active Hoops Dynasty teams from their profile.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.