Changes within the last 3229 days...
- 2014 Teams and Players are now available.
- 2013 Teams and Players are now available.
- 2012 Teams and Players are now available.
- 2011 Players and Teams are now available.
- 2010 Teams and Players are now available for drafting.
- Boxscore has been given a minor graphical uplift.
- 2008 Teams and Players are now available for drafting to your SimLeague team.
- Draftable position players were updated to allow only players with a 25 or higher Durability (4 or more games in a 16 game season), and RBs have an additional condition that they must have 10 or higher Rush Stamina.
- 2007 Teams and Players are now available for drafting to your SimLeague team.
- Playoffs will now be re-seeded for the round 2 games. The lowest seed remaining will now play the #1 seeded team in the conference. This will affect all leagues in which the round 2 games have not yet been scheduled. The Playoff Bracket will be incorrect for these round 2 games (will be updated later).
- Added Sack rating display to Offensive Lines when building a team and viewing them in the team profile. This rating is not new, but was never displayed. Sack Rating was not added to the search criteria yet.
- Minor updates to decision logic within the engine, as well as some minor tweaks to player performance for low stamina players.
- Added 2006 Team and Players. They are now available to draft. Please report any issues.
- Full Season teams may now be sent back to the Draft Center before the season starts (league is scheduled). Please note that there is no guarantee that you can get back in to the League you left. Also, team profiles will not be available until after the league is scheduled, except by the owner of the team and the owner of the theme league.
- Full Season teams may now be renamed before the league is scheduled. Click on the "Rename" icon next to the team in the Team Center.
- 1941-1949 Teams and Players are now available for drafting. Over 100 Teams and 2000 Players have been made available.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.